HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 18, 2013, 02:35 PM
RC Mad
United Kingdom, England, Essex
Joined Feb 2013
1 Posts
Discussion
Charlie Knill's RC Models!

Hi All. My name is Charlie Knill and I am 15yrs old. My first two RC vehicles were a RC Landrover and a RC Subaru impreza. After that I was hooked. Sadly I no Longer have these models. I dabled with other RC vehicles such as RC Daleks but it was not the same. I have only ever built one RC vehicle from scratch. It is a RC biscuit tin and certainly gets some interest when operated. I am mainly in to RC Cars and Boats and am a Member of Basildon MBC. I own a Dicky RC Tug(No longer working),Rc Submarine, A Billings US coastguard boat kit(Still to be constructed)and a Very Large Fibreglass Yaucht Hull! I only have 1 RC Car at the moment which is a 1:16 Rally car by Nikko. In School is a Tamiya Rally car and my RC biscuit tin. Also I have just bought a AirHogs RC Jet set plane to get me in to RC Flying. Sadly no photo's(yet!) but intend to attempt photo posting at some point.

I hope you have enjoyed this little thread about my RC vehicles.

Charlie Knill.
charlieknill is offline Find More Posts by charlieknill
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 01, 2013, 12:14 AM
Joined Mar 2013
111 Posts
Yes ofcourse that was an interesting story.
charles gray is offline Find More Posts by charles gray
Old May 22, 2013, 05:05 AM
Joined May 2013
15 Posts
can you share come pictures or a video of your RC toys here I think that will be awesome to see them here
adam258 is offline Find More Posts by adam258
Old Jun 16, 2013, 03:11 AM
http://linparts.com/
Joined Jun 2013
46 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieknill View Post
Hi All. My name is Charlie Knill and I am 15yrs old. My first two RC vehicles were a RC Landrover and a RC Subaru impreza. After that I was hooked. Sadly I no Longer have these models. I dabled with other RC vehicles such as RC Daleks but it was not the same. I have only ever built one RC vehicle from scratch. It is a RC biscuit tin and certainly gets some interest when operated. I am mainly in to RC Cars and Boats and am a Member of Basildon MBC. I own a Dicky RC Tug(No longer working),Rc Submarine, A Billings US coastguard boat kit(Still to be constructed)and a Very Large Fibreglass Yaucht Hull! I only have 1 RC Car at the moment which is a 1:16 Rally car by Nikko. In School is a Tamiya Rally car and my RC biscuit tin. Also I have just bought a AirHogs RC Jet set plane to get me in to RC Flying. Sadly no photo's(yet!) but intend to attempt photo posting at some point.

I hope you have enjoyed this little thread about my RC vehicles.

Charlie Knill.

http://www.linparts.com/

Remote control helicopter
12531785 is offline Find More Posts by 12531785