New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 10, 2015, 04:24 AM
Find More Posts by scambo369
Joined Mar 2015
8 Posts
Discussion
Shaking Gimbal!????

hey rc'ers

ive looked up other threads on this issue but they dont seem to relate to mine.

my issue:

ive recently installed an lc power filter to my explorer pro 500 quadcopter and afterwards i thought id clean up my wiring.

HUGE MISTAKE!!!!!

i briefly disconnected the connections to the front mount double axis gimbal while i was playing around with it. After i reconnected, it went bonkers after i plugged in my battery.

i have the gimbal set on my tx with a tilt switch for aerial filming, once i turned the dial on the tx the gimbal will move a few millimetres and start shaking. i've tried reversing the connections thinking i had put them in reverse and it went even more crazy!

im certain its something i have done but im lost at how to solve the issue.

any suggestions? plzzzz

cheers.
scambo369 is offline Find More Posts by scambo369
to remove ads between posts