SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 03, 2015, 12:10 PM
Find More Posts by orbayburak
Joined Jan 2006
24 Posts
Discussion
Lost RC plane - Quadcopter or aerial search help needed in NJ - WILL PAY!!

Hi all, I am a rc plane pilot. The other day bc of low receiver battery my plane got out of range and landed on a reedbed by the field I was flying on. After 3 different search attempts by foot I could not find it. The plane is worth around $300 and I don't want to give up on it. I put a lot of hours of work and money in it I believe the most chance of me finding it is with a help of a quadcopter with a camera or some other type aerial search. The plane is in north New Jersey. Around Rutherford area. If anybody can/is wiling to help or know somebody who can, I would really appreciate it and will give you some money. Please let me know. Thank you all. You can contact me thru here or at (646)707 4672.
orbayburak is offline Find More Posts by orbayburak
to remove ads between posts