Old Jul 15, 2015, 11:23 PM
Find More Posts by Generalbrick
Future pilot.
United States, IL, Kampsville
Joined Jan 2013
97 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by skytek View Post
That's weird, I get about 8 minutes on the nanotech 260 batteries. And I fly it pretty hard.
I fully suspect the battery is a lemon. I'll replace it and try again
Generalbrick is offline Find More Posts by Generalbrick
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 16, 2015, 06:37 AM
Find More Posts by kalmon
Parkzone junkie
United States, MI, Grand Traverse
Joined Oct 2008
3,889 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Generalbrick View Post
I fully suspect the battery is a lemon. I'll replace it and try again
I suspect that every time I hear "nanotech"

(the above comment is my personal opinion due to multiple prior experiences with that brand)

-Brian
kalmon is offline Find More Posts by kalmon
Old Jul 16, 2015, 02:14 PM
Find More Posts by tracknoob
Diverted by planks
South Florida
Joined Dec 2010
6,072 Posts
Such a shame. A couple years ago when Nanotechs first came out, they got a great rep as a powerful battery. Then we learned they did not last so well, but hey, the candle that burns twice as bright, and all that. Flash forward to the last couple of years, and they have been terrible, imho -- flash in pan, die out and won't deliver, within months and won't stay balanced, etc.

I suspect the whole "A- spec" thing was nothing more than them trying to make lemonaide out of old lemons by sorting the 'best in batch' from regular nanos, selling them with a new label and connector, while the overall nano left-over quality continued to deteriorate. Again, all imho.
tracknoob is offline Find More Posts by tracknoob