Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Mar 18, 2012, 03:58 AM
Las Cruces, NM
Joined May 2007
110 Posts
Wiring Harness question

How is the RX turned on and off?

Would the plug on this Traxxas 3034 Wiring Harness fit the Fly Sky R6B receiver?:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Traxxas-3034...ht_2410wt_1052

Thanks
wolfv is offline Find More Posts by wolfv
Last edited by wolfv; Mar 18, 2012 at 04:11 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 20, 2012, 03:30 PM
Joined Jul 2011
140 Posts
Hello,

The receiver turns on once a power source is connected to it or the ESC. It looks like the wires should fit, but from that picture, I can not say it does for sure.

Thank you,
Danny V.
NitroTechnician is offline Find More Posts by NitroTechnician
Old Mar 25, 2012, 11:11 AM
Las Cruces, NM
Joined May 2007
110 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob A View Post
I purchased a Thunder AC6 charger and FlySky CT6B Tx from HP and have been well satisfied with both. However, I am using Nimh batteries in the Tx and would like to recharge them without having to remove them from the Tx.

What can I get to do that? (either using the charger I have or finding a wall wart of some kind somewhere)

Thanks,

Bob
Bob,

I just saw this "Univ Rx Charge Cord" on line, have not tried it. It does not specify plug size:
http://www.hangtimes.com/chargers.html > scroll down to "Univ Rx Charge Cord; Banana Plugs"

The CT6B takes a Size N Coaxial DC Power Plug Tip size: 5.5mm O.D.x2.5mm I.D., available at RadioShack http://www.radioshack.com/product/in...lickid=prod_cs

Radical RC has the complete banana ended charge cord with above plug size $4
http://www.radicalrc.com/category/Ch...Transmitter-75 > SKU Number: CGCDTXFJ96
Last edited by wolfv; Apr 02, 2012 at 06:27 PM.
Old Mar 25, 2012, 01:47 PM
Las Cruces, NM
Joined May 2007
110 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfv View Post
How is the RX turned on and off?

Would the plug on this Traxxas 3034 Wiring Harness fit the Fly Sky R6B receiver?:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Traxxas-3034...ht_2410wt_1052

Thanks
Thanks NitroTechnician. The plugs fit with modification. There was a small tab along the side of the plug. After cutting off the tab, the plug fit into the Rx.
Old Nov 17, 2012, 03:21 AM
Joined Nov 2012
1 Posts
help

Can I bind this tx to a Park Zone Bind-N-Fly?
tundra9er is offline Find More Posts by tundra9er
Old Dec 02, 2012, 04:17 PM
Joined Jan 2012
44 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tundra9er View Post
Can I bind this tx to a Park Zone Bind-N-Fly?

No you can't. Those are for spektrum radios.

Iwfs
IwillFlySoon is offline Find More Posts by IwillFlySoon
Old Aug 06, 2013, 06:46 AM
Australia, SA, Adelaide
Joined Jul 2013
474 Posts
What voltage and current power supply should I use to connect to the CT6B charging port?
RC Aerobat is offline Find More Posts by RC Aerobat
Old Dec 01, 2013, 09:15 AM
Joined Feb 2013
6 Posts
After binding to receiver, cannot get channel one to due anything,,,,tried plugging into channel 5 or 6 and still get nothing!!! Please tell me how to change receiver????
mjo78 is offline Find More Posts by mjo78
Old Jan 25, 2014, 02:16 AM
Joined Jul 2012
1 Posts
my new flysky fs-ct6b rx h 404784 and tx is h1 6373119.buind but after 100 mitter range problem. help me please..
jubayer is offline Find More Posts by jubayer
Old Jul 10, 2014, 05:03 AM
Joined Jul 2014
1 Posts
Rubbis set

What a performance!
I bought one of these, and it came with no instructions and I had to find them(the official manual) online. When I did, I followed the instructions for binding the receiver to the transmitter and though I tried several times, it just wouldn't work.
So I looked on Youtube and found this :
How to Bind a CT6B Rx FlySky (3 min 28 sec)

The instructions in the official manual, and those quoted in this thread, are incomplete!
They should be as follows:
1. Install batteries in the transmitter.
2. Plug link lead into batt. socket of receiver.
3. Plug battery into any other socket. NOTE: negative (black) lead towards nearest outside edge of receiver - i.e. right side if holding receiver with label right way up. LED will flash.
4. Hold down the "bind" button of the transmitter and THEN switch the transmitter on. (This wasn't mentioned in the manual)
5. When LED on receiver does not flash any more, the binding is complete.

I'm still having problems, though.
Flipping the dual rate switch on the throttle (Sw B on top left of unit) actually sends the throttle immediately to the full off position, and the throttle lever no longer works. Push the throttle fully forward and turn "on" Sw B, and I get a 110 degree throw from full forward to full back with no in-between control. With the switch "off" I get about 85 degrees controllable throw on the throttle stick. If you get what I mean.

Anybody got any ideas about this?

As I'm actually using this in a boat, with the throttle operating the sail servo and the steering operating the rudder, this might not be a problem, but it's a bit annoying.
Graham1403 is offline Find More Posts by Graham1403
Last edited by Graham1403; Jul 10, 2014 at 06:34 AM. Reason: Changes needed