SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 12, 2015, 07:17 AM
Find More Posts by headsmess
Joined Mar 2015
1 Posts
Idea
online RC club/concept simulator. geek required!

howdy do.

theres flight sims aplenty but in my experience, they all lack something...

theyre all rather solitary, stand alone type units...

im thinking...

google earth...theres your landscapes.

setting up an online "club" so to speak... simulated dogfights, pylon racing, la dee da de da, you name it... online, real time interaction with fellow simflyers...

whats that silly game with the guns and stuff thats online? that one...um...warcraft? iunno...who cares?

be better to fly

any one who has the faintest idea of where to even get started with implementing something like this, feel free to PM me
headsmess is offline Find More Posts by headsmess
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 12, 2015, 07:54 AM
Find More Posts by slipstick
Staffs, UK
Joined Nov 2003
11,249 Posts
Errr...most of the current commercial sims aren't all that solitary. The ones I know all have remote multi-player for racing, dogfighting etc built in.

Nice idea though - Steve
slipstick is online now Find More Posts by slipstick