New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 20, 2016, 01:44 PM
Find More Posts by stuartambient
United States, CO, Boulder
Joined Jun 2014
763 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heli Pad View Post
Oh yeah? Cool. I always pay with PayPal, and I haven't seen that before.
Me neither but they already got approval. So it's some kind of manual review or something. Maybe the CC option is something new, not sure if I noticed it before. In the past I used paypal and use my regular cc with them. Oh well. Happy New Year one and all!

btw, the X1 is still slamming walls well indoors. Sometimes all it needs is to just softly brush an obstruction and it shoots back like a rocket. No control in those circumstances.
stuartambient is offline Find More Posts by stuartambient
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 20, 2016, 02:30 PM
Find More Posts by siriusflier
GOT WINGS
United States, TX, Wilbarger
Joined Apr 2012
4,392 Posts
Thanks for that reminder, Heli Pal. I knew it was coming next month, but had not seen the date. If I don't get to order what I want by next week, I will probably wait til late February.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heli Pad View Post
Just a friendly reminder to all CN warehouse shoppers, Chinese New Year is 02/08 this year. You would want to place your orders in advance and make sure that they leave the CN shore a few days before that date to avoid unnecessary delay.
siriusflier is offline Find More Posts by siriusflier