SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Feb 01, 2013, 01:00 AM
Live FPV or Die
Montreal,Canada
Joined Feb 2002
3,977 Posts
I use the standard brick on the plane. Per example, on the Sbach I need all the control to do aerobatic, I can not plug the camera in the rudder channel. The brick have a connector normaly use to program the brick, but it is also the channel 5 or AUX channel. My panning servo is plug in this channel

More info:
http://www.spektrumrc.com/ProdInfo/F...User_Guide.pdf
VRflyer is offline Find More Posts by VRflyer
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 05, 2013, 08:05 PM
Joined Sep 2011
18 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by VRflyer View Post
I use the standard brick on the plane. Per example, on the Sbach I need all the control to do aerobatic, I can not plug the camera in the rudder channel. The brick have a connector normaly use to program the brick, but it is also the channel 5 or AUX channel. My panning servo is plug in this channel

More info:
http://www.spektrumrc.com/ProdInfo/F...User_Guide.pdf
Thanks for the follow-up. I must say your setup and works puts the rest of us to shame. Keep upmthe great work,
mgreinke is offline Find More Posts by mgreinke
Old Feb 06, 2013, 12:54 AM
Live FPV or Die
Montreal,Canada
Joined Feb 2002
3,977 Posts
lol

I'm a little bit ahead on our time...
VRflyer is offline Find More Posts by VRflyer