Old Feb 23, 2016, 11:27 AM
Find More Posts by thumbs1
Souderton Pa.
Joined Dec 2004
883 Posts
Discussion
STC four channel??

Very long story but the short of it is I was wondering if the STC can be converted to a four channel trainer? I learned in the STC three channel and it would be great to learn four channel on it.
Also how do I subscribe to threads?? It won't let me subscribe using the tab under the post.

Thanks
thumbs1 is offline Find More Posts by thumbs1
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 23, 2016, 12:25 PM
Find More Posts by balsa or carbon
Hot glue held together by foam
United States, OR, Portland
Joined Aug 2010
5,762 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by thumbs1 View Post
Very long story but the short of it is I was wondering if the STC can be converted to a four channel trainer? I learned in the STC three channel and it would be great to learn four channel on it.
Also how do I subscribe to threads?? It won't let me subscribe using the tab under the post.

Thanks
You can put ailerons on any plane , but they'll have little or no effect on an under cambered high wing with dihedral .
balsa or carbon is offline Find More Posts by balsa or carbon
Old Feb 23, 2016, 12:57 PM
Find More Posts by thumbs1
Souderton Pa.
Joined Dec 2004
883 Posts
I was going to build another wing for the STC but wondered if anyone has done it with some wing mods.
thumbs1 is offline Find More Posts by thumbs1