HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 01, 2013, 08:13 AM
NH Armored Assault R/C Club
Joined Jan 2013
183 Posts
Question
Looking For Crystals for HL Tanks

Is there anywhere in the US that sells the different crystals for the Heng Long Tanks. I now have two that are 02.
Commandernh is offline Find More Posts by Commandernh
Last edited by Commandernh; Feb 01, 2013 at 09:48 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 01, 2013, 10:38 AM
Portland Oregon
Joined Aug 2006
4,785 Posts
I know the feeling . Try this one is there any place in the US that even sells HL or any 16th or 120 tanks parts. ??
I do have one sudjustion . See if you can fine some one that has a set of christals for the RC mini cars or trucks the run 27 band fm radios.
NOT sure it they will work or not but it will be worth a try. If you fine any one that will let you try theres then that could open some doors for ya . FOR As far as I know you can still buy those christals from good hobby shops if you have any around you. I will give it a try later today myself for I have a set then I will also get back to ya on that one.
I am still looking for a good Parts sorce here in the US so far only found ones out side and over seas.
DON
Rustbucket is offline Find More Posts by Rustbucket
Last edited by Rustbucket; Feb 01, 2013 at 10:44 AM.
Old Feb 01, 2013, 12:15 PM
Joined Jan 2013
183 Posts
I am in the north east and have ordered from England but it takes awhile. I may just start stocking some of the accessories and other add on parts here for other R/C enthusiasts with quick turns if there is enough interest.
Old Feb 01, 2013, 05:43 PM
General of the Army
United States, PA, Sellersville
Joined Apr 2012
134 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commandernh View Post
Is there anywhere in the US that sells the different crystals for the Heng Long Tanks. I now have two that are 02.
Yes, there is an online seller from my state here in Pennsylvania that has been selling Heng Long tanks & some parts for a while now. They have a bunch of different crystal sets too.

They have been adding to their inventory of Heng Long stuff over the last 6-10 months after having some contact & good business from a bunch of members over on the RCU tank forums.

The business is called YourRCstore.com here is the link => YourRCstore.com

~ Craig ~
badassforce is offline Find More Posts by badassforce
Old Feb 01, 2013, 08:18 PM
Portland Oregon
Joined Aug 2006
4,785 Posts
HELLO I want to say thank you for that lead on Parts I have been going nuts trying to fine a hobby shop that dose handle tank parts here in the US. FOR I wont deal outside of the US.FOR the simpley reason if you deal here at least there is a way to call with out costing you an arm and a leg and shiping and waitng is something elest as welll.
So thank you so kindly I will now have to get ahold of this shop.
DON THE Rustbucket
Rustbucket is offline Find More Posts by Rustbucket
Old Feb 02, 2013, 05:53 AM
Joined Jan 2013
183 Posts
Great thank. Will order this weekend