New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 15, 2014, 11:45 PM
Find More Posts by DirtyThirty
.... flyin' dirty ....
United States, IA, Des Moines
Joined Dec 2012
855 Posts
Mark,

Thanks, it was your wiki that got me going initially. I will dig back into it when I have time and post more details on the experience. I do have another board that came with my GLB gimble (using it with the rctimer v1 controller now, or was trying to lol) that I have to replace the voltage reg that I blew that I will be trying as well.

Dirty

PS. I have not checked motor direction yet, but will.
DirtyThirty is offline Find More Posts by DirtyThirty
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 04, 2015, 04:42 PM
Find More Posts by GALENM
Wooster OH
Joined Oct 2003
845 Posts
It has been a year since using my gimbal. I buillt Mark's easy Gimgal but shortly thereafter the wire to the sensor broke. It took me months to get RC Timer to send me a replacement. Not shown on website. I had to order a prop and tell them to replace the prop with 3 cables. Next flight a prop slipped off the motor. Decided to replace the motors with units that had a screw-on prop adapter. Ordered 4, 1 was bad, another month to get a(2) new motor.
amazing what I forgot in a year off.
GALENM is offline Find More Posts by GALENM
Old Feb 16, 2015, 12:34 AM
Find More Posts by BravoGolf
Spearheading an Alliance
United States, CO, Aspen
Joined Oct 2010
838 Posts
Is this gimbal still relevant or has everyone moved on. I have one sitting on the shelf that I have never used. Wondering if I should dust it off and give it a whirl or move on to something better?

Any thoughts would be appreciated.
BravoGolf is online now Find More Posts by BravoGolf