SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Yesterday, 04:00 PM
"its not a hobby its obsession
United Kingdom, Meopham
Joined Jul 2014
888 Posts
Thanx Brent...
I love.flying tiggy ....she rolls with ease just clean aileron mainly and using a 2200 she balances lovely so its a near hands off affair when she turns inverted ..not a dabble of rudder used in most cases during the roll....she stall turns beautifully on the rudder though and most of my turning is all rud
With a tiny amount of ail to balance
Jeff
jiggz is online now Find More Posts by jiggz
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 04:15 PM
United Kingdom, Meopham
Joined Jul 2014
888 Posts
Yo!!...Dan1.....any tiggy updates?????
Old Today, 01:03 AM
teaching to learn
United States, NC, Greenville
Joined Oct 2013
2,908 Posts
Motion rc is offering 10% off all planes all weekend coupon code megaten.
millerr74 is online now Find More Posts by millerr74
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: my birds
Old Today, 10:51 AM
Addicted To Flying Foam
United States, NE, Bennington
Joined Jan 2010
4,623 Posts
Thanks Miller!

Kman
kman24 is offline Find More Posts by kman24
Old Today, 03:51 PM
United Kingdom, Havant
Joined Aug 2012
53 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiggz View Post
Yo!!...Dan1.....any tiggy updates?????
hey jeff how are you? nope still have not maidened my tiggy. works been getting in the way when im not working weathers crap when I am at work guess what! yep weather is good! hoping to maiden it this weekend. I have been watching your your great vids! keep up the good work.......will post as soon as tiggy has been in the air..............dan
dan1uk is offline Find More Posts by dan1uk
Old Today, 06:32 PM
United Kingdom, Meopham
Joined Jul 2014
888 Posts
I'm good Dan..fingers crossed for the weekend...just b gentle on the sticks I found I maidened her like a warbird and she became very unsettled she Benafits from gently inputs to keep her gracefull ...I found to get the feel of how she handles at slow speed...point her up get plenty of salt level of coming toward yourself up wind...drop the throttle...let her glide for a few pull full up elev and keep her strait with rud and watch wait u will.see how slow she will go before stalling and how easy she rights herself...

I will also b maidenin on weekend... just got the sweetest deal on a FMS p51b...ex display model...with a suspected gear prob...the model had been returned originally to cml who did a strait replacement for the original buyer....my shop was.told to keep it to display for there range...

Paid under half.the retail and it was mine..
On purchasing my shop informed me.that the guy who.returned it originally...was.a.true warbird pilot ..the owner of hurricane Mk 1 ae977 and he also owns a recently.restored spitfire 1a at the hanger collection biggin hill ...do a search on the hurricane..
Put the model together after wings had been seperated.for.transport I found the wiring had been done wrong a quick correction fired her up and hay presto all gear.works and sequences perfect...result!!