HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 26, 2013, 11:04 PM
Flight Instructor
Chico, CA
Joined Jun 2008
684 Posts
Discussion
Why is this forum so quiet?

Has everyone been having success with 4.8 and thats why the forum is mostly quiet?
mspencer is offline Find More Posts by mspencer
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 27, 2013, 06:28 AM
SuperX Hex and X8 Flyer
Columbus, IN
Joined Jul 2009
665 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mspencer View Post
Has everyone been having success with 4.8 and thats why the forum is mostly quiet?
I've wondered that too. George, Ben, and the rest of the HF folks are awfully quiet as well. Busy with new features, I guess.....?
ross_badger is offline Find More Posts by ross_badger
Old Apr 27, 2013, 06:01 PM
United States, PA, Harrisburg
Joined Aug 2011
377 Posts
Awesome performance here.
JZSlenker is offline Find More Posts by JZSlenker
Old Apr 27, 2013, 07:45 PM
North Lake Tahoe
Joined Nov 2009
605 Posts
Multirotorforums is more active an even Al said he checks there more often for posts. Either way, HF forum users are quiet as well. Less problems I guess. Although the GPS performance has been an issue for so long, everyone is sick of talking about it.
tahoelight is offline Find More Posts by tahoelight
Old May 04, 2013, 04:27 PM
aka Helidaho
United States, ID, Boise
Joined Jun 2010
2,768 Posts
While the Hoverfly section over at Multirotor forums may be more active than here, they are still pretty slooooowwww. Kind of unfortunate... seems like the buzz around the Hoverfly is gone... hehe
AeroVideoUS is online now Find More Posts by AeroVideoUS
Old May 05, 2013, 08:30 AM
BillyG master daehrekcep
Australia, SA, Edinburgh
Joined Aug 2009
5,906 Posts
It's a shame it's gone quiet here. I'm yet to try the latest version on the Quad as it's actually flying really well, other than a leg breaking on the inductor on the LC board and sending my quad in. Easy fix thankfully.

Mark
KCV6 is offline Find More Posts by KCV6
Last edited by KCV6; Aug 28, 2013 at 09:52 PM.
Old Aug 28, 2013, 09:43 PM
BME 102 For Sale, PM me!
USA, NJ, Milford
Joined Jul 2006
438 Posts
guys

we're still actively flying Hoverfly at MultiRotorForums dot com but the community seems to be at a crossroads. the PRO flies great but without further development of GPS performance and features it's a product that may not have much more growth going forward.

maybe they're cooking up something new at Hoverfly but less and less effort is being made to stay in touch with our corner of the market so what good it will do remains to be seen.

come by and say hello if you haven't already.

bart
barchiola is offline Find More Posts by barchiola
Old Aug 29, 2013, 06:48 AM
Joined Jun 2013
98 Posts
I have been working a lot, and by the time the day is done, I didn't feel like attempting to fly or modify my HF. I ordered some more stuff for it, and wanted to just wait till it's all here.

I'm still here, just trying to recover from a few Long Hot days
vector57 is offline Find More Posts by vector57
Old Aug 29, 2013, 11:21 AM
Flight Instructor
Chico, CA
Joined Jun 2008
684 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vector57 View Post
I have been working a lot, and by the time the day is done, I didn't feel like attempting to fly or modify my HF. I ordered some more stuff for it, and wanted to just wait till it's all here.

I'm still here, just trying to recover from a few Long Hot days
Good to hear. I thought you might have chucked it off an overpass.
mspencer is offline Find More Posts by mspencer
Old Aug 30, 2013, 06:04 AM
Joined Jun 2013
98 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mspencer View Post
Good to hear. I thought you might have chucked it off an overpass.
LOL, I can't say I haven't thought about it, but No not yet. If I can get this one to fly, maybe I can work out the bugs in the other one as well. I would much rather work out the bugs then give up on something. I Hate it when a device gets the best of me.
vector57 is offline Find More Posts by vector57