Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Today, 08:28 PM
New Beeeeee
United States, CA, Sacramento
Joined Apr 2011
1,026 Posts
Thanks you guys!! Today, I actually had a meeting with a Executive Director Corporate Security!!! =) Dudes, I was sooo nervous. They just wanted to know flight times, range and prices. Word spreads fast at my real job that I make RC stuff with camera gear and the big guys found out and want to use it for there services. Crazy year so far!! =)

As far as vendors online. I still would like to try. I'm don't know how Amazon works for sellers and I love Amazon! Super easy and fast!

I do own a CNC cutter but have no clue how to use it........hahahah I know, FAIL! lol I think I might be faster then it though. Im not perfect but i can get close if my elbows don't give =)
RUBNorris is online now Find More Posts by RUBNorris
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 08:58 PM
United States, CA, Eureka
Joined Dec 2012
160 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUBNorris View Post
Thanks you guys!! Today, I actually had a meeting with a Executive Director Corporate Security!!! =) Dudes, I was sooo nervous. They just wanted to know flight times, range and prices. Word spreads fast at my real job that I make RC stuff with camera gear and the big guys found out and want to use it for there services. Crazy year so far!! =)

As far as vendors online. I still would like to try. I'm don't know how Amazon works for sellers and I love Amazon! Super easy and fast!

I do own a CNC cutter but have no clue how to use it........hahahah I know, FAIL! lol I think I might be faster then it though. Im not perfect but i can get close if my elbows don't give =)
ya but to my knowledge (i have never seen one in action but I have seen videos about them) you can throw the foam on there pres go and just let in rip.

Just my 2 cents
this vid has a bit about IBCrazys Cutting methods

The Video Aerial Systems Factory Tour (11 min 11 sec)
wyllsurf is online now Find More Posts by wyllsurf
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Me