Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Feb 11, 2013, 02:06 PM
New to Flying.
Joined May 2011
308 Posts
Aah too bad. I think my video has helped sell them out! Previously they were focused on mostly under water filter solutions. Now they are going for the above ground market. Hey, if you are not able to do any color grading, then leave ProTune alone. Or you can use the free Cineform Studio from GoPro to punch up Protune footage. I'd say shoot a short test in ProTune, then apply the "protune" filter/adjustments in their Cineform Studio and see if you can handle that. Here's how you do that:
GoPro Protune Post-Processing with CineForm Studio (5 min 5 sec)

Otherwise the image without Protune is still decent. I just like to tweak my video to get the most out of it. The main thing is to keep it fun!
Chadfish is offline Find More Posts by Chadfish
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 11, 2013, 04:10 PM
United States, AZ, Tucson
Joined Mar 2008
2,195 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadfish View Post
Aah too bad. I think my video has helped sell them out! Previously they were focused on mostly under water filter solutions. Now they are going for the above ground market. Hey, if you are not able to do any color grading, then leave ProTune alone. Or you can use the free Cineform Studio from GoPro to punch up Protune footage. I'd say shoot a short test in ProTune, then apply the "protune" filter/adjustments in their Cineform Studio and see if you can handle that. Here's how you do that:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnP1ZwkxZ3c

Otherwise the image without Protune is still decent. I just like to tweak my video to get the most out of it. The main thing is to keep it fun!
Great thanks.
I think I'll leave Protune alone for now. I still need to figure how to do basic editing like trimming and other basic stuff before I start trying to tweak the video.

Thanks again, I can't wait until it's back in stock and try it out.
My new Tiger motors and 9" Graupners should be here this week. Hopefully they'll help a tad too.
jasper7821 is offline Find More Posts by jasper7821
Old Jan 10, 2014, 11:41 AM
United States, VA, Roanoke
Joined Dec 2012
719 Posts
This is an old thread but I'm having this problem on my GH2.

Any thoughts on why a slower shutter helps. Does the higher shutter amplify the jello or are the lower shutter speeds hiding the jello/vibrations?
Mapoff is offline Find More Posts by Mapoff