Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Today, 01:22 PM
United States, TN, Smyrna
Joined Feb 2014
133 Posts
Besides that one! The Horizon folks make magic happen when they fly their promo videos. I've watched that one a ton of times though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stringrazor View Post
Blade Nano CP X von Horizon Hobby: http://youtu.be/njyfhg5G8BI
moteasa is offline Find More Posts by moteasa
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 01:52 PM
Joined Feb 2014
133 Posts
Anybody have a 130X? Noticed a significant price drop on it and considering it for a step up from the Nano. Any feedback on different flight characteristics and durability compared to the Nano?
Old Today, 01:56 PM
Gaui X3, Blade 150X
United States, MO, KC
Joined Jun 2011
2,985 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by moteasa View Post
Besides that one! The Horizon folks make magic happen when they fly their promo videos. I've watched that one a ton of times though.
I'll try to get a close up one when I get my nano back.
BladeScraper is online now Find More Posts by BladeScraper
Old Today, 02:12 PM
Certifiable
United States, CA, Burbank
Joined Dec 2012
2,344 Posts
!

Quote:
Anybody have a 130X? Noticed a significant price drop on it and considering it for a step up from the Nano. Any feedback on different flight characteristics and durability compared to the Nano?
Love the 130x! It's currently my favorite heli and I think it performs very well. It's probably more stable than the feather-weight nCPx but of course when you do crash, it makes a bigger thud. I like the power. The geared tail drive has issues but nothing that should stop you from buying one, especially at the new lower price.
stringrazor is offline Find More Posts by stringrazor
Old Today, 02:19 PM
Joined May 2014
32 Posts
Quote:
I bought the 130X at $250 about a month ago, then 2 weeks later they dropped the price to $200, now 3 weeks later it's $50 less again! I got credited the first $50, but didn't even try with the next! So at $150, it's a great deal! I've had my nano cpx for a while now, and thought it was powerful enough for me, then added the HH BL kit, and then thought that was all i needed. Then I got the 130X and it is much faster and more powerful than the cpx. No tail blow out during pitch pumps, crazy fast forward flight, and very responsive. I'm no 3d'er so I've never got it inverted or anything like that, so can't say anything about that. It has had it's issues though, but at the price it is now, it's so worth it. I've dropped it out of the sky thrice, first two times i wasn't used to the rates I had set up, and the last time one of the tail blades decided it didn't want to stay on. These are the only two helis I've ever owned, so take this for what it is.
creationblur is online now Find More Posts by creationblur
Old Today, 03:16 PM
Joined Feb 2014
133 Posts
Thanks for the feedback about the 130X. Looking at replacement part costs they are all about the same as the nano. Like mentioned though, heavier weight translates to more force which translates to more breaking. I guess the parts could be stronger too. I should be able to keep the 130x a little higher though and still see what I'm doing when trying to do flips or inverted flight. I just lose track of the nano sometimes if I'm trying to fly at altitude to give me some space to recover.
Old Today, 06:08 PM
Certifiable
United States, CA, Burbank
Joined Dec 2012
2,344 Posts
My goto parts source is GoNitroHobbies on ebay. They often have parts on sale and they ship quickly at low, combined rates. They in NY and if I order by Tues, I'll have it for the w/e. LHSs usually charge $0.50-$1 more per part (worth it though if I need something NOW).
stringrazor is offline Find More Posts by stringrazor