Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Today, 06:48 PM
Illinois
Joined Sep 2001
22,516 Posts
I understood that part.

What I don't understand is that to go into bind mode, the remote has to receive a command on power-up or it won't go into bind.

What I'm trying to learn is, what does he do to put the remote in bind?

Andy
AndyKunz is online now Find More Posts by AndyKunz
Site Sponsor
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 06:58 PM
United States, CT, Brooklyn
Joined Oct 2009
250 Posts
Well the new "Black" Dx6 arrived and I can not get the Horz Hobby community site to accept the serial number.. I have typed in the serial number 8 times ..I have printed the SN# out and also sat here with the TX showing the SN and copied the number from the screen...NO JOY>>What next????
Aeroplanecolt is online now Find More Posts by Aeroplanecolt
Old Today, 07:00 PM
Illinois
Joined Sep 2001
22,516 Posts
PM it to me.

Usually you do well to export it to the SD card, athen you can copy/paste it into the web page.

Andy
AndyKunz is online now Find More Posts by AndyKunz
Site Sponsor
Old Today, 07:37 PM
Sherman Knight
Kirkland Washington
Joined Feb 2002
827 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyKunz View Post
I understood that part.

What I don't understand is that to go into bind mode, the remote has to receive a command on power-up or it won't go into bind.

What I'm trying to learn is, what does he do to put the remote in bind?

Andy

Andy, over on the 350QX thread they discuss the same issue. Putting the 350 into bind mode is simply turning on the 350 BEFORE you turn on the transmitter. I am assuming and I believe it has been confirmed on the other thread that putting the satellite into bind mode is done the same way.

Sherman
duworm is online now Find More Posts by duworm