HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 09, 2012, 08:53 AM
Disgruntled Member
United States, OK, Anadarko
Joined Aug 2003
1,629 Posts
It's still not working, try bigger text.
RCWorks is offline Find More Posts by RCWorks
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: HobbyCNC ProBoard...
Old Oct 09, 2012, 09:04 AM
United Kingdom
Joined Feb 2005
1,854 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCWorks View Post
It's still not working, try bigger text.
Told you man - WIDER - widen those blinkers
ENGINETORQUE is offline Find More Posts by ENGINETORQUE
Old Oct 09, 2012, 09:04 AM
Alarm Bells Continuing!
Arizona
Joined Oct 2001
276 Posts
I hope he loses all three as it might help a bunch of people still suffering from puppy-love to get in touch with reality and vote for a person with some real-world experience for the job.
Big Foot 48 is online now Find More Posts by Big Foot 48
Old Oct 09, 2012, 09:13 AM
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
United States, LA, Monroe
Joined Mar 2003
5,583 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE View Post
Selling and buying widgets from China to the home country isn't quite the same as sorting the Israeli problem, nor indeed, tidying up Bush's mess in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Whatever Mitten's is, a world leader he ain't and that's the bottom line!
Well whatever Mitt is or isn't it will be better than Obama by a long shot.

And shouldn't we be talking about how Mr. Obama let the situation is the Middle East go to total in four years. With every bow and ass kissed, they sensed the weakness of the boy that would be president and now we are reaping the results of that weakness. And I am being kind with that statement because the only other alternative was that this is what Obama really wanted to do in fundamentally changing America to fulfill the "Dreams of His Communist Father."
LcJ is offline Find More Posts by LcJ
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: RC Logger's Eye One Xtreme Quad
Old Oct 09, 2012, 09:16 AM
Joined Aug 2003
2,629 Posts
Quote:
He has - now remember Ali's 'ropeadope'
Ropeadope only works if you have the response. A retched record doesnt provide much offense, and the wobbly rubber legs is why he's leaning on the ropes.
HELModels is offline Find More Posts by HELModels
Old Oct 09, 2012, 09:22 AM
I want to go flying!
Joined May 2010
414 Posts
The debates were what turned the tide for President Reagan and are doing the same for Mitt. Don't worry guys, Mitt is going to be a great president and will make America be America again instead of a third world nation as in Obama's father's dreams.
BE77 Pilot is online now Find More Posts by BE77 Pilot
Old Oct 09, 2012, 09:44 AM
United Kingdom
Joined Feb 2005
1,854 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BE77 Pilot View Post
The debates were what turned the tide for President Reagan and are doing the same for Mitt. Don't worry guys, Mitt is going to be a great president and will make America be America again instead of a third world nation as in Obama's father's dreams.
I can't see that - not at all - based on what

If you're hoping Mitt Romney can sort the deficit out - well not in the first term he won't - there's a prediction for you right there, if (IF....) he gets elected.

He'll make the USA unpopular and inviting terrorist attacks on home soil again (again IF............he gets elected)!

So come on then - give me three (only three...) reasons why he'd make a GREAT President.

I don't even see him as making a good President - he was all the GOP could come up with out of a very poor selection indeed!
Old Oct 09, 2012, 09:46 AM
did a reversed Immelman..once.
Novi, Michigan
Joined Nov 2002
2,248 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BE77 Pilot View Post
exactly...I guess the 'fathers dream' thing is sorta passe' anyway.
SKYPILEIT is offline Find More Posts by SKYPILEIT
Old Oct 09, 2012, 10:02 AM
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
United States, LA, Monroe
Joined Mar 2003
5,583 Posts
Quote:

If you're hoping Mitt Romney can sort the deficit out - well not in the first term he won't - there's a prediction for you right there, if (IF....) he gets elected.

He'll make the USA unpopular and inviting terrorist attacks on home soil again (again IF............he gets elected)!

So come on then - give me three (only three...) reasons why he'd make a GREAT President.

I don't even see him as making a good President - he was all the GOP could come up with out of a very poor selection indeed!
Personally on this level, I don't give a what you think. Really, I mean not even a little fart's worth.
LcJ is offline Find More Posts by LcJ
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: RC Logger's Eye One Xtreme Quad
Old Oct 09, 2012, 10:08 AM
United Kingdom
Joined Feb 2005
1,854 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LcJ View Post
Personally on this level, I don't give a what you think. Really, I mean not even a little fart's worth.

Well why would you

Not sure what you're point is here Lyle - if I'm being dumb then I'm sure you'll point it out.

What is the message of your post ?
Old Oct 09, 2012, 10:14 AM
Disgruntled Member
United States, OK, Anadarko
Joined Aug 2003
1,629 Posts
I wonder if ET has seen the result of the current policies in the middle east as a result of Obama's policies... It's cetainly changed the weather, Temps at US emabssies have hit over 1000F degrees and has resulted in death... Also Obama has made it pretty easy for them to enter the U.S., they simply walk over the southern boarder like every other person with no business being here witout proper paperwork and immunizations.

Instead of NorthCom setting up and defending this nation they are poised more ready to fire on our own than protect our own.

Great work Obama...
RCWorks is offline Find More Posts by RCWorks
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: HobbyCNC ProBoard...
Old Oct 09, 2012, 10:19 AM
Joined Dec 2005
149 Posts
Quote:

Easy
1. Pipeline
2. Education
3. R&R Obmacare
4. Curb Fed Spending
5. Protect and use States rights
6. Strong Military
7.Tax Reform

Oh, but I ramble. You only wanted three......
crashdummy6 is offline Find More Posts by crashdummy6
Old Oct 09, 2012, 10:31 AM
United Kingdom
Joined Feb 2005
1,854 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by crashdummy6 View Post
Easy
1. Pipeline
2. Education
3. R&R Obmacare
4. Curb Fed Spending
5. Protect and use States rights
6. Strong Military
7.Tax Reform

Oh, but I ramble. You only wanted three......
Well let's take a closer look at your rambles then

1 - Pipeline will achieve exactly what (something I know nothing about here) ?

2 - EDUCATION - are you KIDDING me - he's a MORMON evangenlist

3 - Obamacare - hell will NOT repeal it - he said so - he will rename it!

4 - Curb fed spending - great - but by HOW MUCH (cos he won't tell you)

5 - Strong military - no no no - he is 'STUPID' on military policy - he's not a 'defense' man - he's an attack hawk (like Bush)

6 - Tax Reform - AH - the biggie - did you not hear what his last 'FLIP' was on that then ?

C'mon man - you've not done your homework have you - try again
Old Oct 09, 2012, 10:34 AM
Alarm Bells Continuing!
Arizona
Joined Oct 2001
276 Posts
Apparently, the Obamatons are scrambling to control the outbreak of scrutonium as described here.
Quote:
Engaged a relentless battle against time and fatigue, a select group of message scientists assembled by the White House's Center for Narrative Control say they will take "all steps necessary" to contain a recent outbreak of scrutonium, a deadly poll-eating supervirus that attacks the immuno-hope system, leaving victims vulnerable to material facts.

"Failure is simply not an option," said an exhausted Mission Chief David Axelrod. "If left unchecked, this virus may actually force us to move back to Chicago."

"We're dealing with the ultimate buzzkiller here," said Senior Narrative Engineer Stephanie Cutter. "This one directly attacks voters' ability to hallucinate happy thoughts, or even ignore the obvious - no matter how many squirrels we innoculate them with."
http://iowahawk.typepad.com/iowahawk...crutonium.html
Big Foot 48 is online now Find More Posts by Big Foot 48
Old Oct 09, 2012, 10:35 AM
Figure Nine Champ
North Texas
Joined Nov 2002
1,271 Posts
Yup, ET just had to fit "MORMON" in his post, whether it makes sense or not.
madsci_guy is online now Find More Posts by madsci_guy