|Feb 14, 2014, 03:19 PM|
Joined Dec 2013
Quad Copter problems
Got problems with my quad. The problems that i am having are that
1. Ive got a problem with the quad yawing.
2. Cant keep a stable hover, keep having to adjust the throttle alot.
So far ive tried the following
1. Change the props
2. Put the SimonK firmware on the ESC
3. Recalibrated the ESC, one by one and via the KK board
4. Tried different firmware on the kk board
5. Tried different receiver.
6. Reseated all the servo wires.
7. Stated playing with the self level settings
Anything else i can try ??
My curent setup is :-
Quad F450 Frame in X setup
Turnigy D2830 motors
HobbyKing 30A ESC - SimonK Flashed
KK2.1 board with V1.11S2 Firmware
Zippy 4500 3S Lipo
Orange 7ch Receiver
Spektrum DX7S Transmitter
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Discussion||Problem with Quad Copter Lift Off - tilts and rotates||subsonic1050||Multirotor Talk||0||Jan 08, 2014 12:06 PM|
|Question||quad copter first time problem help plz||soroush.zarei||Multirotor Talk||0||Jul 14, 2013 10:08 AM|
|Help!||Quad copter power problems.||ruffo||Scratchbuilt Multirotors||2||Jan 01, 2013 02:17 AM|
|Discussion||Falcon Quad Copter Problem||Ahmed Hussein||Multirotor Talk||1||May 11, 2012 07:19 AM|
|Question||Tri/hexa-copter or Quad/Octa-copter and Spartan AP2000i or Helicommand||Arthur P.||VTOLs||2||May 20, 2007 03:02 PM|