HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 15, 2012, 06:57 AM
Joined May 2011
37 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by damo666 View Post
I agree on this.

I'm sure most Blade heli's are pretty good, but the cosmetics is the reason i've stayed well clear.

I fancied a 120sr and mQX but just can't bring myself to buy one as I think they look dirt cheap.
You can always get better look with f.ex fusuno.com! They have very nice canopies for 450 3D, 400 and SR even with you name printed on it, so they will laso have some options for 300X and 500X!
STZ2004 is offline Find More Posts by STZ2004
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 15, 2012, 09:09 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2007
1,103 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by STZ2004 View Post
You can always get better look with f.ex fusuno.com! They have very nice canopies for 450 3D, 400 and SR even with you name printed on it, so they will laso have some options for 300X and 500X!
Yeah, that's true.

Look real smart some of those canopies.
Username> is offline Find More Posts by Username>
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Feb 15, 2012, 09:36 AM
Joined May 2011
37 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by damo666 View Post
Yeah, that's true.

Look real smart some of those canopies.
They are quite pricey and so their delivery, however if you buy for 150$, then you have free shipping worldwide! So, I will consider their canopies, tail blades and stab fins, but later - when they will have canopies for Blade 300 and Blade 500. Actually it will be even later - after I buy all these birds! i am glad my wife doesn't know my plans!
Old Feb 15, 2012, 09:49 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2007
1,103 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by STZ2004 View Post
They are quite pricey and so their delivery, however if you buy for 150$, then you have free shipping worldwide! So, I will consider their canopies, tail blades and stab fins, but later - when they will have canopies for Blade 300 and Blade 500. Actually it will be even later - after I buy all these birds! i am glad my wife doesn't know my plans!
Lol... Don't talk to me about the Women thing.

My Fiancee and Daughter don't live with me as i'm only in a 1 bed flat. It's like Steptoes yard in here.

Everytime She comes at the Weekend, She notices extra Heli's, parts, etc.. and comments.

My reply is; I've had them for ages or just built them up from spares. Trouble is, that explanation is getting a bit long in the tooth and see through now as I literally have no space.

IT'S GOTTA STOP.
Username> is offline Find More Posts by Username>
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Feb 19, 2012, 08:14 AM
Slowly but Shirley
Canada, QC, Montreal
Joined Jan 2009
1,590 Posts
So when will they come to America ? Also will they utilize a few parts from the Blade 400 ?
Thanks. Best Regards.
segroegt is offline Find More Posts by segroegt
Old Feb 19, 2012, 03:20 PM
Slowly but Shirley
Canada, QC, Montreal
Joined Jan 2009
1,590 Posts
Hey is the DX6i ok for this bird ? Thanks and Best Regards.
segroegt is offline Find More Posts by segroegt
Old Feb 19, 2012, 03:43 PM
Joined May 2011
37 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by segroegt View Post
Hey is the DX6i ok for this bird ? Thanks and Best Regards.
Yes!
Old Feb 20, 2012, 01:29 AM
Zip 08857
Joined Jun 2005
565 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilot_dragonfly View Post
Hey guys, check the tail at 1:29!
What is it about the tail at 1:29 that you're trying to point out?
JookSing is offline Find More Posts by JookSing
Old Feb 20, 2012, 02:44 AM
Making Stock Fly Like Modified
United States, PA, Philadelphia
Joined Oct 2009
2,221 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JookSing View Post
What is it about the tail at 1:29 that you're trying to point out?
Whatever it was it was on the first video of the first post in this thread, that video has since gone private and HH released another video which I posted on page 2. Maybe they didnt want us to see it either, or maybe this is just a better video with the added guitar licks, but that original vid is history
HeliFlyer711 is offline Find More Posts by HeliFlyer711
Old Feb 20, 2012, 12:38 PM
Zip 08857
Joined Jun 2005
565 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeliFlyer711 View Post
Whatever it was it was on the first video of the first post in this thread, that video has since gone private and HH released another video which I posted on page 2. Maybe they didnt want us to see it either, or maybe this is just a better video with the added guitar licks, but that original vid is history
Oh, ok...did you see the first video? Do you know what pilot_dragonfly was trying to point out? Anyone?
Old Feb 20, 2012, 05:05 PM
Australia...we live inverted.
Joined May 2008
5,409 Posts
Pretty sure the heli was doing piro flips and he was pointing out the piro rate consistancy.

(yes I watched the vid a few times ...staring at the tail behaviour). Pretty easy for pros to make alot of stuff look sweet. Gotta look really closely to find "issues".

Amp
Ampdraw is offline Find More Posts by Ampdraw
Old Feb 20, 2012, 06:22 PM
Zip 08857
Joined Jun 2005
565 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampdraw View Post
Pretty sure the heli was doing piro flips and he was pointing out the piro rate consistancy.

(yes I watched the vid a few times ...staring at the tail behaviour). Pretty easy for pros to make alot of stuff look sweet. Gotta look really closely to find "issues".

Amp
Great, thanks for that. Going by the time of 5:11 from that first video, I think I was able to find that same video on Youtube:

Blade 300 X von Horizon Hobby (5 min 11 sec)

Tail looks solid to me at 1:29...but you are right...an expert pilot can make any bird look good.
Old Feb 20, 2012, 06:29 PM
Australia...we live inverted.
Joined May 2008
5,409 Posts
A little after that 1:29 their is a piro stop and reverse direction...another important aspect of the tail. Looks kinda mushy and soft to me (for my preferance) but at least no stop bounce is evident.

It is a nose left stop too which is usually the more aggressive stop and the more likely side to have bounce.

Amp
Ampdraw is offline Find More Posts by Ampdraw
Old Feb 21, 2012, 09:17 AM
Now you see it...
United States, KY, Henderson
Joined Feb 2006
448 Posts
May have to get one.
ehskds is offline Find More Posts by ehskds
Old Feb 21, 2012, 06:43 PM
Canada, SK, Prince Albert
Joined Aug 2006
684 Posts
Definitely getting one! Sold both my SR's already. Didn't realize they won't be out till late April- so that means May Looking for batteries already- these might work? http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...poly_Pack.html
fairplane is online now Find More Posts by fairplane