SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Sep 12, 2014, 12:30 PM
Joined Jan 2010
64 Posts
Discussion
Phantom Vision - Not Receiving GPS or Battery Status Anymore

Everything was working fine and my Phantom is about 5 month old since purchase. Recently my Phantom 2 Vision copter is connecting to the GPS indicator on copter is flashing green during start-up and during flight and receiving video just fine. When the app connects, I see video preview and the status for SD card icon and Wifi Extender, Wifi Signal full and are BLUE, but GPS # and Battery are greyed out. Telemetry showing Distance N/A and Speed N/A. I'm using a recent Droid Maxx phone running Android 4.4.4 RAM 2GB ROM 32 GB.

I've tried..
- Verifying power to camera/wifi connected both stereo plug and power.
- Trying uninstall app and reinstall.
- Tried recent update to app.
rcflyer112 is offline Find More Posts by rcflyer112
to remove ads between posts