Joined May 2011
106 Posts
Discussion
FlyBillyFly user suggested this in a thread about LPU

New Forum Suggestion
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forum Name: Local pickup only sales and or Trades

Category: Sales F/S adds

Description: Local pickup only section for people who want to save on shipping if possible. This would also prevent a bickering issue on the matter. If someone is in the LPU section they know NOT to even ask about shipping. Getting rid of a lot of complaints on the matter of LPU only blues.

Justification:This would prevent a bickering issue on the matter. If someone is in the LPU section they know NOT to even ask about shipping. Getting rid of a lot of complaints on the matter of LPU only blues. And if someone asks about shipping in the proposed section, they can receive a warning or ban!
MiG-3 Reno Rocket is offline Find More Posts by MiG-3 Reno Rocket
Last edited by MiG-3 Reno Rocket; Oct 21, 2013 at 11:12 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 31, 2013, 12:32 PM
USA, WA, Seattle
Joined Oct 2005
782 Posts
And what if it could be filtered based on your profile location or a specifically chosen local (in case you are traveling somewhere and what to see what deals are in that area). That would be very cool. Then I don't have to be tortured by those really great deals that I'm not close enough to.
balesse is offline Find More Posts by balesse
Old Oct 31, 2013, 12:36 PM
Haul ass! Turn left sometimes
United States, ID, Idaho Falls
Joined May 2011
106 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by balesse View Post
And what if it could be filtered based on your profile location or a specifically chosen local (in case you are traveling somewhere and what to see what deals are in that area). That would be very cool. Then I don't have to be tortured by those really great deals that I'm not close enough to.

FANTASTIC idea!!!

Hydro.....
MiG-3 Reno Rocket is offline Find More Posts by MiG-3 Reno Rocket