HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Knife Liddle, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 01, 2011, 07:03 AM
Lee Liddle
Carrollton, Tx
Joined Dec 2006
8,224 Posts
Trader Rating: 21
Found
HET Sniper 90mm, airframe and maybe servos

I`m looking for a good deal on a Sniper 90mm. They are available new from EJF for $180, so I`m looking to spend an ammount less than that, that is fair, depending on build status and /or condition of the jet.

I have power system and retracts, so I'm just looking for an airframe and maybe servos.

I`m open to consider any condition from NIB, to lightly used, to slightly damaged, even partial plane/kit as long as the fuselage is usable and price is right.

Thanks for looking and let me know what you`ve got.

Lee Liddle
Knife Liddle is online now Find More Posts by Knife Liddle
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by Knife Liddle; Oct 03, 2011 at 10:52 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 01, 2011, 10:14 AM
United States, CA
Joined Oct 2002
157 Posts
Trader Rating: 78
Sniper-90

How about this one, almost done building all you have to do is install receiver, motor, hookup stearing for nose wheel and ready to go fly
come with electric retracts
5 x metal gears digital servos
1 X Het 90mm fan
1 X Het 600-43 Brusless motor
all items are new in box.
$550.00 plus shipping and paypal fee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knife Liddle View Post
I`m looking for a good deal on a Sniper 90mm. They are available new from EJF for $180, so I`m looking to spend an ammount less than that, that is fair, depending on build status and /or condition of the jet.

I`m open to consider any condition from NIB, to lightly used, to slightly damaged, even partial plane/kit as long as the fuselage is usable and price is right.

Thanks for looking and let me know what you`ve got.

Lee Liddle
3DTRYER is offline Find More Posts by 3DTRYER
Old Oct 01, 2011, 11:10 AM
Lee Liddle
Carrollton, Tx
Joined Dec 2006
8,224 Posts
Trader Rating: 21
Sorry I wasn't more clear. I'm really just looking for an airframe and maybe servos. I have a power system and retracts.

If you are willing to split up your package, let me know. Thanks, Lee
Knife Liddle is online now Find More Posts by Knife Liddle
RCG Plus Member