HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 28, 2015, 12:16 PM
devIAtion..one TX to bind them
Canada, ON, Georgina
Joined Aug 2011
1,148 Posts
Discussion
Vector data logging, motor amps

Hi, I've just got my Vector last week or so and I'm really enjoying it so far. Built a Tricopter and being able to replace my arkbird in a fixed wing is a massive bonus. Great overall flight controller.

Having said that, one of the features I really like is the data logging and Google mapping... really cool.

Anyway. Here's a bit of the very first session on the data logger. There are amps registered... the second picture, is every session after that. They all just say 0.3 amps.

I haven't yet tried to delete all the data in the log and let the log start again, but even so, I should see amps logged in all the sessions?

Anyone else have this issue?
Hexperience is offline Find More Posts by Hexperience
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 29, 2015, 10:15 AM
United States, NC, Charlotte
Joined Apr 2013
582 Posts
"I haven't yet tried to delete all the data in the log and let the log start again, but even so, I should see amps logged in all the sessions?"

Keep in mind that a session is created when you power on and fly, or just plug into the USB to make changes etc via the software, which will not show any motor current/amps.

Regards, John
JohnET is offline Find More Posts by JohnET
Site Sponsor
Old Jan 29, 2015, 12:04 PM
devIAtion..one TX to bind them
Canada, ON, Georgina
Joined Aug 2011
1,148 Posts
Thanks John, that makes sense, however, the sessions where I was flying, do have Pack voltage stats and I'm even able to map the data on Google. (I'm impressed that doing so is built right into the gui). But those sessions show only 0.3 amps all the time.
Hexperience is offline Find More Posts by Hexperience
Old Jan 30, 2015, 08:38 AM
United States, NC, Charlotte
Joined Apr 2013
582 Posts
Please open a support ticket and provide your config and log files and pictures of your setup and we will help you get it sorted.

Regards, John
JohnET is offline Find More Posts by JohnET
Site Sponsor