HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by slope junkie, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 15, 2013, 01:00 AM
Everything is "only used once"
United States, CA, Newport Beach
Joined Jul 2011
123 Posts
Careful!
Doh

I guess it could have been worse but please learn from my stupid mistake and don't let it happen to you! This is the scenario that caused it for your enlightenment:

Was setting up snap flap on my extra 300 when it hit me: There's something I've been meaning to change on one of my gliders for a long time now but i keep forgetting, so i'll do it right now before i forget. Unfortunately i left the plane plugged in while i was doing this(mistake 2)...As soon as I changed the profile over to the glider (and i mean instantly), the plane spun up (even though throttle was down??) right into my arm. Ouch, but even i read it myself that this radio has model match!!!

Airtroncis SD-10G
slope junkie is offline Find More Posts by slope junkie