HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 12, 2015, 07:07 AM
Joined Feb 2015
3 Posts
Help!
BGC 3.15 problem with fw recognition and stabilization

Hey folks.

I've just entered the multirotor family and since I've encountered my first problem, I would like to ask you for your advice/help.

I've bought this gimbal - http://www.ebay.com/itm/DJI-Phantom-...E:L:OC:US:3160 and the problem which I have, is that I cannot connect the board to the computer using SimpleBGC (tried almost every available version). It didn't even recognize the fw version.

Second - and probably more important problem - is very odd behavior of the gimbal. It never levels and keeps rotating both motors in all directions.

There are 2 LEDs, red is always on, green is blinking.

Did anyone come across similar situation?

And is there any way, how to detect the fw version and connect it to SimpleBGC?

Thanks a lot for your advices.

Petr
peka is offline Find More Posts by peka
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 13, 2015, 07:32 AM
Joined Feb 2015
3 Posts
No one has an idea, how to proceed? Thanks
Old Feb 13, 2015, 08:57 AM
United Kingdom, England, Herefordshire
Joined Oct 2012
272 Posts
It says nothing about it being SimpleBGC, therefore its NOT simpleBGC fw at all
geebles is offline Find More Posts by geebles
Old Feb 13, 2015, 09:08 AM
Joined Feb 2015
3 Posts
I see. That's could be the case. I didn't know there could be different fw on this board. So I'll study more on this topic.

Any ideas about odd behavior of stabilization?