SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jul 02, 2015, 04:57 AM
Find More Posts by ducninja79
Joined Jan 2015
2 Posts
Discussion
Cannot get massiverc acro to connect to Mac.

Hey! I'm building my first 250 quad and cannot get the Massive RC acro board to connect to my Mac/clean flight configurator. I downloaded the Silicon Labs CP210x driver like you would for a Naze but have had no luck. It gives a No comm after 10 sec message and closes the port. I've loaded the driver, restarted the computer and same thing. I've tried different cables and another board. I have sifted through a lot of articles and videos last night but can't find anything that has helped. Sorry if this is a big time newb problem. I just feel like I'm overlooking something.

Massive RC acro FC
Lumenier 12a esc w/auto shot
Cobra 2300kv motors
ducninja79 is online now Find More Posts by ducninja79
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 02, 2015, 05:07 AM
Find More Posts by ixlix
Joined Jul 2013
164 Posts
Im having the same problem with a Flip32.
ixlix is offline Find More Posts by ixlix
Old Jul 02, 2015, 07:30 AM
Find More Posts by waltr
Team WarpSquad
United States, PA, Doylestown
Joined Jan 2014
6,592 Posts
Search the Web and RCG for MAC connection issues. Lots and lots of people have problems and have written what they did to fix it.
waltr is offline Find More Posts by waltr
Old Jul 02, 2015, 11:36 AM
Find More Posts by deekon
United States, AZ, Mesa
Joined May 2015
31 Posts
i had that same problem with my naze32 I'm running cleanflight as well. i had to short the jumper pad with the boot loader. once my naze was refreshed i was able to connect.
deekon is offline Find More Posts by deekon
Old Jul 02, 2015, 08:27 PM
Find More Posts by ducninja79
Joined Jan 2015
2 Posts
I've shorted the pads with no luck. I've tried four different data sync cables and uninstalling and reinstalling the programs. As well as different combinations of plug in and start orders. None have worked so far. Still getting the no comm after 10 sec message. The Massiverc page says to download different driver than the Silicon Labs CP210x file. Downloaded and uninstalled the Sil Labs file. No go on that one either. I have tried both restarting the comp after install of the drivers and no luck that way either. I have searched RCG and the net for the last two days and have not found a solution. going to try a windows machine later and see how that gets on.
ducninja79 is online now Find More Posts by ducninja79
Last edited by ducninja79; Jul 02, 2015 at 08:29 PM. Reason: left out info.