New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 23, 2015, 04:42 AM
Find More Posts by SoloProFan
Did you check the FAQ already?
The Netherlands
Joined Jul 2010
16,119 Posts
Question
Transfer model settings between Devo transmitters?

I have a question, is it possible to transfer model settings from one Devo TX to another? And then not being the same version, but like one being a 6s and the other a 7E for instance? Or transfer to deviation equipped transmitters? Maybe with some conversion tool? Thing is, I have a very smooth setup on my 6S, but want to use a 7E as well, probably deviated, as one TX for most "birds". I could just copy settings one at a time, but since both transmitters have different interface, this can be prone to mistakes.

So maybe there is a better way>
SoloProFan is online now Find More Posts by SoloProFan
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 23, 2015, 06:54 AM
Find More Posts by IM back!
Joined Dec 2009
281 Posts
no, i fear devo -> deviation is not possible
IM back! is offline Find More Posts by IM back!
Old Jun 23, 2015, 07:30 AM
The Netherlands
Joined Jul 2010
16,119 Posts
So no way to convert settings from models stored in your Devo to model.ini files? So when you have quite a few helis in the memory of, say your Devo 10, you all need to input these all over again manually?
Old Yesterday, 06:46 AM
The Netherlands
Joined Jul 2010
16,119 Posts
Ok, I have that 7E now, and want to set it up with the same settings as currently on my 6S. I tried to copy the settings manually, but it flies very differently with the 7E, lower headspeed, and tail doesn't stay locked on a throttle punch. I must be overlooking something. Really want the Mini to fly the same with the 7E as with the Devo 6, smooth and precise.