Old Yesterday, 04:43 AM
Find More Posts by Laneritc
1st to the scene of the crash
United States, GA, Dalton
Joined Jul 2012
2,809 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhonda View Post
Great video. Are you running a stock setup? I see you have an aeronaut prop.

That looks like a nice flying field. It just makes me nervous flying by all those trees. It would be hard to find a plane in those woods.

Nice landing, too.
The motor is stock, running a 3s 1000mah battery. You get use to flying around the trees, just have to stay above them or they will reach out and eat your plane!
Laneritc is offline Find More Posts by Laneritc
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 04:49 AM
Find More Posts by Laneritc
1st to the scene of the crash
United States, GA, Dalton
Joined Jul 2012
2,809 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicboom24 View Post
nice flying Laneritc! did you ever fly with the stock prop and cone? if yes, did you notice a difference by adding the new turbo cone and new blades?
On my second flight with the original prop & spinner i sorta "lawn darted" it breaking the cheap plastic parts. I was pretty nervous on those flights! With the new prop & spinner it feels like it may be a little faster, vertical climbs seem to be quicker.
Thanks for the nice comments and for watching my video.
Laneritc is offline Find More Posts by Laneritc
RCG Plus Member