SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 20, 2015, 02:23 PM
United States, MD, Baltimore
Joined Mar 2014
58 Posts
Discussion
audio connection to flight controller

I have an eagle tree vector flight controller, a Sony PZ0 420 camera and the boscam 832 vtx and vrx. everything is connected and video working good. But how do you connect the audio output from the ts832 to the vector for the acoustic variometer and voice alerts? do I have to splice one of the 5 wires coming off the TS 832 to attach it to the TX audio input on the vector. The vtx has 5 cables total, one black and one red for power, one black 1 red 1 yellow. I'm assuming splice the red wire it would also go to the audio input?
Joecool73 is offline Find More Posts by Joecool73
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 20, 2015, 08:50 PM
United States, MD, Baltimore
Joined Mar 2014
58 Posts
I solved my own problem. On the back there is a audio in solder pad on the pcb. I peeled back the plastic wrap and soldered a single white wire and connected it to the TX audio plug on the vector. Hope this helps someone as there if no mention of this in the manual.
Joecool73 is offline Find More Posts by Joecool73