Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Nov 14, 2012, 08:18 PM
You are a "go" for reentry
High Orbit.....
Joined Jun 2009
6,247 Posts
The HK sequencer is completely programmable.
Jandro, what's with the zombie possessed cows? You're starting to frighten me or is that the plan to deal with the local government?
That never turned out well on resident evil
Maxthrottle is offline Find More Posts by Maxthrottle
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 14, 2012, 10:31 PM
United States, CA, Woodland
Joined Dec 2008
163 Posts
Whiskey Whiskey: Gee I order one because it looked like the original. Not here yet. Also ordered the Hobby King one , not here either .Have my new retracts in too. One is a little jumpy. Have not bother to go to Banana Hobby for replacement parts Got two Hitec hs 82mg but also ordered two Hitec HS-85mg for elevator. I'll see witch one will go in with the least amount of work. Still can't bring myself to believe that I hook the CC BEC in wrong and cause all my problems. Thinking about a receiver battery instead of another external bec. Won't be doing any 3D so don't think the extra weight will hurt.
R. Mike Neely is offline Find More Posts by R. Mike Neely
Old Nov 14, 2012, 10:41 PM
United States, CA, Woodland
Joined Dec 2008
163 Posts
Forgot to mention I also got a single line servo reverser. Decided I wasn't good enough to resolder servo motor leads
R. Mike Neely is offline Find More Posts by R. Mike Neely
Old Nov 15, 2012, 03:21 AM
United States, FL, Hollywood
Joined Aug 2010
1,464 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SU-4ever View Post
Wow Urrl, that video was brilliant!
Thanks SU-4ever. Looks like Banana Hobby has this jet in PNP form for $20 less in U.S. and they also have the yellow Desert camo style. So I guess it all boils down to who has the best service as $20 is not a big deal to me.
urrl is offline Find More Posts by urrl
Old Nov 15, 2012, 09:49 AM
Joined Aug 2010
1,464 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey Whiskey View Post
I got my replacement retracts in(the ones I ordered on my own). My landing gear are now working, but the sequencer I got doesn't fit our needs... The nose wheel gets caught in between the gear doors while retracting. The door servo doesn't delay long enough to alow the nose gear to fully retract.

DO NOT order this thinking it will suit this application:
http://rc-castle.com/shop/product_in...oducts_id=1702

It's kind of lame, as there is a huge delay between the doors opening and the gear extending, but the delay between retracting and door closure is tiny.

still waiting for some kind of info from my vendor's customer service
I have at least one of these sequencers left over laying around if anyone is interested.
Old Nov 15, 2012, 10:30 AM
United States, AR, Jacksonville
Joined Jul 2004
395 Posts
If you mean the stock Su-35 sequencer, I am definately interested!
Whiskey Whiskey is online now Find More Posts by Whiskey Whiskey
Old Nov 15, 2012, 01:31 PM
Joined Aug 2010
1,464 Posts
PM me. It's to bad you're in Jacksonville Arizona instead of Jacksonville florida. I'm going up to Georgia from South Florida this weekend. But I can always mail it.
Old Nov 16, 2012, 12:46 PM
Joined Aug 2010
1,464 Posts
that sequencer is in the mail.
Old Nov 16, 2012, 06:32 PM
Joined Aug 2012
130 Posts
Im looking for a good light system for my SU-35, any suggestions? good web sites? i have seen the ones at Castle and Park RC and even Nitro Planes. But none that jump out and say buy me
JTAnimal is offline Find More Posts by JTAnimal
Old Nov 16, 2012, 06:44 PM
Should've, Would've, Could've
United States, CA
Joined Dec 2010
6,532 Posts
I use the nitro plane and rclander. Rc lander is installed on mine, but only cuz I use after burner lights.
v8truckin is offline Find More Posts by v8truckin
Old Nov 16, 2012, 09:48 PM
Joined Aug 2012
130 Posts
Where, exactly does the LED light install for the afterbuner? right past the motor, before the TV, or in the nozzle of the TV?
JTAnimal is offline Find More Posts by JTAnimal
Old Nov 16, 2012, 10:11 PM
United States, CA
Joined Dec 2010
6,532 Posts
In the nozzle of the tv. If you check the attachment page you can see my light strips in the nozzles. I didn't use the typical rings as I wanted more of the multicolor look of the flame rather than the typical yellowis, orange, red burn.
Old Nov 17, 2012, 04:01 AM
Flying Hazard
Spain
Joined May 2006
2,598 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxthrottle View Post
Jandro, what's with the zombie possessed cows? You're starting to frighten me
Just imagine me like one of those cows staring at the mail every morning waiting for my order to arrive...

Well, since I can't make RC videos lately, I've done a 30min special of the real, full scale Sukhoi Flanker family, gathering all the best -most stunning- scenes from youtube that I was able to find, and all my favorites collected over the past, say, 10 years...

Just click on the image.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xv5...o#.UKdcLIf8Izc

Hope you enjoy it!

Cheers!
Jandro.
SU-4ever is online now Find More Posts by SU-4ever
Old Nov 17, 2012, 09:59 AM
Joined Aug 2010
1,464 Posts
I find those missiles created quite a lot of drag and made landings very unpredictable. I crash landed and broke of the nose gear but it was a clean break with the foam and very easy to fix. As soon as I took off the missiles it landed very well.
Old Nov 17, 2012, 10:02 AM
United States, CA
Joined Dec 2010
6,532 Posts
Hmmm... Interesting. Maybe the spacing on them wasn't the same on each wing. Wouldn't think it would have the big of an effect. Good to know though, sorry about your incident.