Closed Thread
Old Feb 20, 2012, 05:48 PM
Axes & Blades-Cutlery & Helis
West Monroe NY
Joined Feb 2009
3,365 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Titansfire View Post
...... Major pervert ewoodcox is. cheats on his wife constantly. ....
every time I fly a heli

hmmmmmmm, wonder how I got involved in all this silliness Jenn, may I suggest some Ritalin.
ewoodcox is offline Find More Posts by ewoodcox
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 20, 2012, 05:52 PM
Just trying to fly...
NC
Joined Jan 2011
1,336 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Titansfire View Post
My final thoughts on this thread. I have said to much and a ban is imminent. In the beginning I really enjoyed this thread. Then a couple ppl really showed ther true colors. And ruined it, just as they have for so many others. I'll start with names. Ghostflyer is the best thing that has ever taken place with this thread. he never lost contact of what this thread truly was or should be. Has had class from day one. Never starts any B.S And gives out great advice.......Mattox. He is young. Like 19-20 I think. You have to admit this youngster knows the hobby well. I sometimes see you guys rib him a lil for not giving out full information. Go easy on him. He means well And does his best. Rcareodyne should be proud to have this young man flying for them.....Dr. evil. Wow wher do i even start. This cat gets so side tracked so easily And joins in with the gang mentality He trashes himself. He opened this thread with good intention. But became a wanna be company man that I feel is being used. Again lack of social skills Just kills this guy every time. He wants to mean well. But just a few replys later will make himself look so small.....Allspunup...Super nice guy at times. But also likes to join in with the gang to try and protect. He is a family man with young children to raise, living pay check to paycheck. Like so many of us do. And i think the heli hobby got the best of him. ( its very expensive ) seems like he sold off alot to take care of his family...I admit I miss reading his post's....Invert..wow..Now here is wher this name titansfire will come to an end. This guy is such straight up crazy. The love we have for the hobby is truly lost on this guy. Gotta admit though he can fly the crap out of a heli. But thats wher it ends. Again huge lacking in the social skills arena. Wants to be known as the tuff guy. He takes great joy in trying to prove other ppl wrong. I really dont think he has any friends in real life. And takes out his anger in forums. I see it here, helifreak and runryder. rcareodyne became disenchanted with him and parted ways. ( smart choice ) ...Rovpiliot..stand up guy and puts rcaredodyne first. And leaves the insane banter and bickering for "US" wierdos......About me. Well I'm just that freak that likes to sit back and watch ppl try to figure out who this azz clown really is. My e-mails to rcareodyne and revenge on invert are complete. I now have revenge to dole out on rcg rats ewoodcox and cap123. My boredom and planning continues . They actually think I'm a woman. How embarrassing for them and all that they wrote to me. Major pervert ewoodcox is. cheats on his wife constantly. ....Titansfire out. ...Not going to drop any hints on my next Name or what is written . Dr. evil you have your work cut out for you. GOOD LUCK !! lmao -Have to love the internet- its just to much fun. Think your better than me ? PLEASE read your past 4 pages. And the first 200 pages of this thread before you all answer that. ha ...You have to admit You all enjoy reading this crap. Otherwise why are you reading this last word...-Nuff said-
You should be happy with yourself...if this is what makes you happy.
Dr. Evil is offline Find More Posts by Dr. Evil
Old Feb 20, 2012, 06:00 PM
Umm what just flew off my ship
Joined Jan 2010
1,016 Posts
Quote:
GhostFlyer1,
Like I said once already,you have no ideal what's going on with RCA and I so keep your comment's to yourself.Cliff knows what's going on .Thanks..
As a matter of fact yes I do know whats going on. I will not discuss this with you here but will take it up with on a private section of the lounge.
GhostFlyer1 is offline Find More Posts by GhostFlyer1
Old Feb 20, 2012, 06:10 PM
Hey y'all!!! Watch this!!!
United States, VA, Gloucester
Joined Jul 2007
341 Posts
Nice to know I haven't missed anything in the past few months. Looks like you boys can trash a thread just fine without me. I just read the last 6 pages and you all sound like a bunch of fools. Bye now!
Eddge is offline Find More Posts by Eddge
Old Feb 20, 2012, 06:12 PM
Joined Jun 2008
270 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostFlyer1 View Post
As a matter of fact yes I do know whats going on. I will not discuss this with you here but will take it up with on a private section of the lounge.
Seem's you never learned your lesson from the last time huh?Alway's in the middle of stuff causing more drama,normal for you .I bet if you minded your own like you should,we wouldn't be talking right now.What your doing right now is about all ya do for RCA.Try not talking to me anymore...
invert is offline Find More Posts by invert
Old Feb 20, 2012, 08:02 PM
Just trying to fly...
NC
Joined Jan 2011
1,336 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddge View Post
Nice to know I haven't missed anything in the past few months. Looks like you boys can trash a thread just fine without me. I just read the last 6 pages and you all sound like a bunch of fools. Bye now!
ofcause no thanks to you!
Old Feb 20, 2012, 08:49 PM
3d Master in Training
United States, PA, Tunkhannock
Joined Dec 2011
712 Posts
Wasnt the drama supposed to stop a few pages back? This is like a damn soap opera. Ill be sure to steer clear of this thread and just stick with the lounge
garrettt04s is offline Find More Posts by garrettt04s
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 20, 2012, 08:51 PM
Just trying to fly...
NC
Joined Jan 2011
1,336 Posts
Closing for a break!

I have decided to close this thread for the time being as it is totally getting out of control but before I do I like to expose the one person that think she has gotten away with it all and made it the way it is now. For a really long time, this thread has been helpful to many but at some point there is always going to be someone out there that would want to ruin what was once good. This to me is pure evil and to actually enjoy doing so is just wrong but I believe what comes around...goes around. That being said, I will post these last few info. out there as someone once said told me "so you want to air our laundry?"...lets do it!

Jenn123 or any one of her other screen name real name is Jeananne Gruwell.

Here is her myspace page....(depending on when you get to it, she may have closed it so.....)

http://www.myspace.com/deansprincess

It all started when she logged on here by the alis as Jenn123 sometime last year or earlier, since then these others have been used: Gemini 2die4, Gemini-550, Greenturtle, and most recently....Titansfire, these are just the screen names she has used on here.

Over on Helifreaks she has used several different ones as well like...Kelly357, Babydoll, and Barbidoll which is the same screen name she is currently using over on RCUniverse.

She has used many others besides these I am sure. I been working hard with owners in other forums to put a stop to this. Again, I am sorry that I have to close this thread for the time being. I hated for those that were actually getting help here but I need to do this so this madness can stop, atleast for the time being. Thanks for your understanding.
Old Feb 21, 2012, 09:11 AM
Just trying to fly...
NC
Joined Jan 2011
1,336 Posts
Xxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by Dr. Evil; Feb 21, 2012 at 12:26 PM. Reason: not worth the time.....
Closed Thread