New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 29, 2015, 02:30 AM
Find More Posts by FliegenFrosch
United States
Joined May 2012
267 Posts
Right. I remembered that move from when my old HK Waco WFM-5 that I bought about 4 years ago was new. I still fly that old bird with a Suppo 450 equivalent motor and HS-81 servos although she looks like she's been rode hard and put up wet. It's a great plane for just goof-off type fliyng.

A couple of interesting things I have noticed about this little Pitts. The motor is identical to the one that came out of my Durafly Autogyro G so I have a spare motor if needed and the Pitts looks really cool that 3 blade prop from the A G. I was surprised to find it is so robust and rigid after completing assembly. The bad weather we have been having is finally breaking so i hope to maiden her within the next day or two. I know it's going to be a fun plane to fly.

Alan
FliegenFrosch is offline Find More Posts by FliegenFrosch
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 29, 2015, 06:28 AM
Find More Posts by Dukejet
Australia, QLD, Biloela
Joined Aug 2012
389 Posts
Yeah ....it's started raining here too. Look like for a couple of days at least. ... I'm waiting for my replacement fuselage and I've got a P-38 to maiden. ... looks I'm playing golf instead
Dukejet is online now Find More Posts by Dukejet