HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 06, 2012, 02:01 PM
Joined Aug 2012
42 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by elkabong80 View Post
My brother just got his th9x tx and has had trouble. I linked him to the binding process, he found settings here somewhere (I can't find them) and now has 0 throttle and a switch broke off (I do not know which one, yet). Are there settings that someone has posted that I'm just not diligent enough to find for the stock firmware? His first bind, (before I could think to warn him ) it gave him throttle full time, so I don't think it's a defective tx. Thoughts?
I uploaded to dropbox an Excel file with the settings for stock firmware. It is mostly in the same order as the tx. First, do the tx settings then the helium ones.

With incorrect settings or a switch in a wrong position while binding, some tx starts the WL toys at full throttle (have happend to me with 911 and 929 but never with 9958). I used to start the heli then Tx, but since the Y911 I now start the Tx first then heli.

The settings in the spreadsheet are not mine, I took it from this thread; the only settings I can say I redo are for the EC9x 929 but you can't use them in a stock firmaware, so just get the spreadsheet.
jfdpl686 is offline Find More Posts by jfdpl686
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 06, 2012, 02:08 PM
It flies!!! ... so who cares ?
Joined Mar 2009
10,013 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricomon View Post
The green looks fantastic! I might never see it outside, but I love the looks of it. As for all the other mods, you guys just amaze me! A canopy swap is about all I'm brave enough to try.

Rick
I might neither Rick, but as I fly exclusively inside, the green is just fine - it is never far away enough and there are no bushes or trees in the places I fly ... not even plant pots ...
erdnuckel2 is online now Find More Posts by erdnuckel2
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: I "JUST" made a blog post ...
Old Oct 06, 2012, 02:29 PM
Joined Oct 2012
10 Posts
Greetings from the UK one and all. Just took delivery of the V911... (13 days from China, 29) and its fantastic!!! Have only flew 3 channel coaxials before this, but finding it a breeze to fly. Totally hooked Gonna order another one so i've got one for home and work Excellent thread, will be trolling through it all eventually!!
DaddyCool73 is offline Find More Posts by DaddyCool73
Old Oct 06, 2012, 03:47 PM
United States, NM, Deming
Joined Sep 2012
418 Posts
Anyone using this "9x Solderless Programmer Board with LED Backlight Support" With their Turnigy 9x? Pro's/Cons. Been reading a bit and it sounds a lot better than soldering all the wires. I just got my 9x a couple of weeks ago, so should be the version 2. I will check it for sure though...Still waiting fo my parts order from BG. Ordered Sept 8th. Says shipped, got a tracking number but don't know where to use it...Any help on it.?
cervri is offline Find More Posts by cervri
Old Oct 06, 2012, 03:54 PM
Trees are bad
United States, NE, Omaha
Joined Sep 2012
127 Posts
USPS http://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction.action Waiting on two myself.
Stevez1kart is offline Find More Posts by Stevez1kart
Old Oct 06, 2012, 03:56 PM
Italy, Tuscany, Follonica
Joined Jun 2012
140 Posts
friends, does anyone know the reason for these vibrations? 3:30 minutes.
volo v911 (4 min 36 sec)
enea 54 is offline Find More Posts by enea 54
Old Oct 06, 2012, 04:26 PM
United States, CA, San Jose
Joined Jun 2012
1,376 Posts
I received a blue and white one today,it is more slow and less aggressive then the Red and white ones I am used to.The servo movement is slower,and returns to a hover quickly.I was able to fly it bit in my living room were only my s110 micro flys.
Jasen40 is online now Find More Posts by Jasen40
Old Oct 06, 2012, 04:27 PM
Sir Crashalot
Joined Oct 2011
2,277 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by enea 54 View Post
friends, does anyone know the reason for these vibrations? 3:30 minutes....
Reminds me of the 'shudders' of the very first ones shipped. Haven't had them or heard of someone having such issues for quite some time. Forgot if there was a definitive solution, but things people have tried include:

loosening then retightening flybar,
put a spring under swash,
change blades,
flip mixer arm,

Any one, a combination, or none of these methods could work. Also, might want to look at first post of this thread for additional info.
stonecutter is offline Find More Posts by stonecutter
Last edited by stonecutter; Oct 07, 2012 at 12:35 AM.
Old Oct 06, 2012, 04:34 PM
Joined Oct 2012
10 Posts
First outdoor flight completed..... Success!!! Lovin' this little bird
DaddyCool73 is offline Find More Posts by DaddyCool73
Old Oct 06, 2012, 04:46 PM
Flying mostly micro's
United States, WV, Vienna
Joined Mar 2007
606 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohad2 View Post
I want to order a BNF v911 to bind it with a 9x transmitter.
Which v911 should I get? I read that original v911(black and orange colored) is a little different from the other v911 helis(yellow,white and blue,..)
Do you confirm the varience between the different v911 helis?
Which one is preferred/better?
I own all of the different versions of the v911 and I found very little differences between any of them. They all fly great, All are nearly indestructible and great little heli's IMHO.
BlueHavoc is offline Find More Posts by BlueHavoc
Old Oct 06, 2012, 05:43 PM
United States, NM, Deming
Joined Sep 2012
418 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevez1kart View Post
Thank you, I had tried that quite awhile ago and got nothing. Today I get this."

Processed Through Sort Facility

October 02, 2012, 6:39 am

SHANGHAI, CHINA PEOPLES REP"
Almost a month to get out of China, WOw that's quick.
cervri is offline Find More Posts by cervri
Old Oct 06, 2012, 06:02 PM
Trees are bad
United States, NE, Omaha
Joined Sep 2012
127 Posts
Forgot to mention you can sign up there for email updates also. From what I've read on this thread most are getter theirs in 30 days or less. It doesn't help that most of last week was a big holiday in China. Mine has the same "Sort Facility" note. I believe that means waiting for a flight but it my be in the US already as updates tend to be a little behind real time.
Stevez1kart is offline Find More Posts by Stevez1kart
Old Oct 06, 2012, 06:02 PM
Joined Aug 2012
380 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfdpl686 View Post
I uploaded to dropbox an Excel file with the settings for stock firmware. It is mostly in the same order as the tx. First, do the tx settings then the helium ones.

With incorrect settings or a switch in a wrong position while binding, some tx starts the WL toys at full throttle (have happend to me with 911 and 929 but never with 9958). I used to start the heli then Tx, but since the Y911 I now start the Tx first then heli.

The settings in the spreadsheet are not mine, I took it from this thread; the only settings I can say I redo are for the EC9x 929 but you can't use them in a stock firmaware, so just get the spreadsheet.
can you set a link to the file i just ordered my flysky
firstadam2k is offline Find More Posts by firstadam2k
Old Oct 06, 2012, 06:12 PM
Joined Aug 2012
42 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cervri View Post
Anyone using this "9x Solderless Programmer Board with LED Backlight Support" With their Turnigy 9x? Pro's/Cons. Been reading a bit and it sounds a lot better than soldering all the wires. I just got my 9x a couple of weeks ago, so should be the version 2. I will check it for sure though...Still waiting fo my parts order from BG. Ordered Sept 8th. Says shipped, got a tracking number but don't know where to use it...Any help on it.?
Tracking was answered already. For the 9x, stock is "good enough" and with correct settings is more than capable. I was happy with it but the beep on settings annoyed me. Once you turn it to another FW, it's a better Tx. I use EC9x and can't be happier... but is another animal and will require some effort learning it (I'm still there) but you can do everything in the computer... My advise: just do it!
Old Oct 06, 2012, 06:14 PM
Joined Aug 2012
42 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstadam2k View Post
can you set a link to the file i just ordered my flysky
Here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kkyg9bxidhmo6el/IgglM08h07?m