HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 19, 2007, 06:30 PM
uk
Joined Oct 2004
980 Posts
Question
The thermal switching fan circuit, ready made $ ??.

Hello ,

I need to find a good source for a Thermal fan switch unit ,preferbly micro sized .
I know it sounds not very intreasting being only consisting of prehaps a transistor, some resistors, thermistor.

I see only 12v fans with heat sinks available that would have to run off 12v pack, but i would like to run this whole project from a 6v Rx supply

I intend the use of this to Fan My nitro engine in hot moments when standing still, not that I expect the engine to start it self when hot enough

Any help to where to seek such a neat small simple circuit with wired remote thermistor and prehaps a micro 6v fan with a snazzy heatsink.

Almost off the score but here's a picture of an ideal heat sink and fan ;
coaxial-gyro is offline Find More Posts by coaxial-gyro
to remove ads between posts