HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Aug 09, 2012, 09:35 AM
Registered User
Qbert's Avatar
Italy
Joined Jun 2007
48 Posts
Are the wings detachable?
Qbert is offline Find More Posts by Qbert
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 09, 2012, 09:50 AM
Registered User
United States, FL, Palm Beach
Joined Jan 2011
1,162 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qbert View Post
Are the wings detachable?
I assume you mean on purpose, and not as a result of a ground strike
viper522 is offline Find More Posts by viper522
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10, 2012, 08:31 AM
Registered User
Qbert's Avatar
Italy
Joined Jun 2007
48 Posts
Well... I've just bought it!

Unfortunatelly it's not so popular yet and can't find many comments, test or review.

Fingers crossed!
Qbert is offline Find More Posts by Qbert
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10, 2012, 10:49 AM
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum!
Doubletap's Avatar
PRC (People's Republic of Commiefornia)
Joined Jul 2005
9,602 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qbert View Post
Well... I've just bought it!

Unfortunatelly it's not so popular yet and can't find many comments, test or review.

Fingers crossed!
I think the problem is that the release was so recent, the kits have yet to be shipped and received by those who have ordered them, so give it a few weeks before people will actually start to receive their kits and report back.
Doubletap is offline Find More Posts by Doubletap
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10, 2012, 01:04 PM
.--troll-o-copter--.
phoxache's Avatar
United Kingdom, Warks
Joined Jun 2012
214 Posts
Mine shipped yesterday. Can't wait!
phoxache is offline Find More Posts by phoxache
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10, 2012, 01:42 PM
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum!
Doubletap's Avatar
PRC (People's Republic of Commiefornia)
Joined Jul 2005
9,602 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoxache View Post
Mine shipped yesterday. Can't wait!

Awesome! so we should be reading your review in a couple of weeks!
Doubletap is offline Find More Posts by Doubletap
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11, 2012, 01:28 PM
.--troll-o-copter--.
phoxache's Avatar
United Kingdom, Warks
Joined Jun 2012
214 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doubletap View Post
Awesome! so we should be reading your review in a couple of weeks!
I'm so inpatient. Checking the tracking info every 5 minutes.

As soon as its here I'm happy to answer any questions anyone may have.

A review from me won't be much use as Ive only had helis. It's my first plane. Ive got no frame of reference.
phoxache is offline Find More Posts by phoxache
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11, 2012, 08:13 PM
Registered User
Joined Sep 2011
123 Posts
my budget is still pending approval...ugh...might take till next month til i order. i hope by then there will be lots of review.
red_colt is offline Find More Posts by red_colt
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11, 2012, 11:25 PM
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum!
Doubletap's Avatar
PRC (People's Republic of Commiefornia)
Joined Jul 2005
9,602 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by red_colt View Post
my budget is still pending approval...ugh...might take till next month til i order. i hope by then there will be lots of review.
Aw hell, can't you convince your "CFO" to spot you an advance or something? I have a feeling that if you wait until next month, this sucker will be long sold out.
Doubletap is offline Find More Posts by Doubletap
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11, 2012, 11:27 PM
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum!
Doubletap's Avatar
PRC (People's Republic of Commiefornia)
Joined Jul 2005
9,602 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoxache View Post
I'm so inpatient. Checking the tracking info every 5 minutes.

As soon as its here I'm happy to answer any questions anyone may have.

A review from me won't be much use as Ive only had helis. It's my first plane. Ive got no frame of reference.

That's OK, you can just post some pics of your new toy for all of us to envy
Doubletap is offline Find More Posts by Doubletap
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2012, 02:09 AM
Registered User
Joined Sep 2011
123 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doubletap View Post
Aw hell, can't you convince your "CFO" to spot you an advance or something? I have a feeling that if you wait until next month, this sucker will be long sold out.
well i already used up my advance for this quarter. so no choice there but to wait up. though that super ss is tempting but banana hobby is just too far and i bet shipping will heavy where i am. if review will be good on bixler 2 i bet hk will restock them fast.
red_colt is offline Find More Posts by red_colt
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2012, 11:15 AM
Registered User
powerstroke01's Avatar
USA, CA, Ahwahnee
Joined Sep 2004
559 Posts
Just ordered one.
powerstroke01 is online now Find More Posts by powerstroke01
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2012, 08:26 PM
Return To Kit Form
R.T.K.F's Avatar
Australia, WA, Joondalup
Joined Oct 2010
322 Posts
Just had delivery of the Bixler 2..
Packaging seemed to work well, no damage.
Some nice improvements over the original. Looks like they stepped up the quality of some components as well.. time will tell I guess..
R.T.K.F is offline Find More Posts by R.T.K.F
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2012, 08:52 PM
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum!
Doubletap's Avatar
PRC (People's Republic of Commiefornia)
Joined Jul 2005
9,602 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.T.K.F View Post
Just had delivery of the Bixler 2..
Packaging seemed to work well, no damage.
Some nice improvements over the original. Looks like they stepped up the quality of some components as well.. time will tell I guess..
Awesome, you are one of the first to receive the new Bixler 2, could you possibly post a few pics of what you received so the rest of us who are still waiting can see what we can look forward to.?
Doubletap is offline Find More Posts by Doubletap
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2012, 11:31 PM
Return To Kit Form
R.T.K.F's Avatar
Australia, WA, Joondalup
Joined Oct 2010
322 Posts
Bixler 2 pics

Just a few pix to get the juices flowing..
R.T.K.F is offline Find More Posts by R.T.K.F
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Hobby King USA Warehouse wait time for bixler and 9x? elcid79 HobbyKing 13 Jun 09, 2014 09:13 AM
Discussion Hobby King Bixler motor? wehrwolfzug Power Systems 6 Mar 01, 2014 12:33 PM
Discussion Hobby King Buddy codes for Bixler FPV Build xxdixonxx Hot Online Deals 0 Jun 19, 2012 01:51 AM
Discussion Hobby king Bixler Buddy Code aaluu Foamies (Kits) 1 Feb 23, 2012 01:06 PM