HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 19, 2013, 09:36 PM
Waterville, Maine
Joined Oct 2006
417 Posts
I just picked on up today for $9.99 at Kmart on clearance. My wife asked if it was for me or our son...lol Me? of course not.
$9.99, I wasn't turning that down. Took it out and thought. I wonder if this made it in RCG? Love the knowledge of this site!
Name: IMG_1900.jpg
Views: 42
Size: 207.9 KB
Description:
KillerOfDolts is online now Find More Posts by KillerOfDolts
Last edited by KillerOfDolts; Jul 19, 2013 at 09:47 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 20, 2013, 03:48 AM
Sweden, Västra Götaland, Partille
Joined May 2009
493 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerOfDolts View Post
I just picked on up today for $9.99 at Kmart on clearance. My wife asked if it was for me or our son...lol Me? of course not.
$9.99, I wasn't turning that down. Took it out and thought. I wonder if this made it in RCG? Love the knowledge of this site!
Attachment 5962731
Cant believe you only got 1!
Great little flyer and handles a bit of wind too!
You may need a little trimming to get it flying right, check my "mini-mod": http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...postcount=4259

Jimjim
jimjim06 is offline Find More Posts by jimjim06
Last edited by jimjim06; Jul 22, 2013 at 04:23 AM.
Old Jul 20, 2013, 07:56 AM
Waterville, Maine
Joined Oct 2006
417 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjim06 View Post
Cant believ you only got 1!
Great little flyer and handles a bit of wind too!
You may need a little trimming to get it flying right, check my "mini-mod": http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...postcount=4259

Jimjim
It was actually the last on on the shelf. I just got lucky I think. Maybe a disgruntled employee put it there, and was striking back for a bad raise...lol Thanks for the tip Jim!
KillerOfDolts is online now Find More Posts by KillerOfDolts
Old Apr 13, 2014, 06:33 PM
Norway, Oppland, Vestre Toten
Joined Feb 2014
107 Posts
BIGGER Blue sky for me!

Had a lot of fun with a couple of these last summer. One was hit by my son with his bb gun in the USB port and the other one ended in the near by lake.

I kept the the one hit by the BB gun just in case.

today I needed something to do else than my F-16XL project, I started on making a bigger blue sky. This one is made of depron and is 2,5 times bigger than the original.

My opinion on the blue sky is that its a great looking airplane and flies great for little money.

I flew one of them up to about 100 metres directly above and was able to control it quite well. I also made a few high altitude vids that I still have on my computer.

One time on calm summer evening the little plane was chased by a few sparrows and was a lot of fun watching it.

Really hope Ill manage to get my own versioin flying as great as the originals this summer.
Skunkwork is offline Find More Posts by Skunkwork