HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 03, 2012, 09:30 AM
Newpaltz, NY
Joined Dec 2009
248 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hone1er View Post
It's out now for a intro price and will go back to normal price in a week or two. So oreder soon!
Oh yeah! Ordering tonight when I get home
JMeyers is offline Find More Posts by JMeyers
to remove ads between posts
Old May 03, 2012, 09:34 AM
Joined Dec 2009
70 Posts
So I was going to order a Trex 600 but decided to hold off so I can order the new Crack bipe!

I also wanted to get one of the 44" Telink planes, are there any ones that any of you guys say is the best? Is it the Slick?
looking for some info before I place the order.

Thanks
savagedub78 is offline Find More Posts by savagedub78
Old May 03, 2012, 09:45 AM
Team Twisted!
United States, CO, Denver
Joined Jun 2011
1,816 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by savagedub78 View Post
So I was going to order a Trex 600 but decided to hold off so I can order the new Crack bipe!

I also wanted to get one of the 44" Telink planes, are there any ones that any of you guys say is the best? Is it the Slick?
looking for some info before I place the order.

Thanks
I use to fly Helis... until I discovered the Twisted Hobbys' products... I have both the Slick and Buster, if having to decide on only one to take to the field it would be the Buster, but many times they both go..
cdee
cdee is offline Find More Posts by cdee
Old May 03, 2012, 09:45 AM
Team Twisted!
United States, CA, Hercules
Joined Dec 2011
4,268 Posts
I've only had one of the 44'' planes and it was the slick. I loved it!(It's in its final resting place at the top of a tree now )
hone1er is online now Find More Posts by hone1er
Old May 03, 2012, 02:24 PM
United Kingdom, London
Joined Jul 2011
2,243 Posts
hmm... as i discovered telink last autumn, i splashed for slick, buster and sukhoi... and (now my guess is it was a lucky shot with setup and cg) but only sukhoi felt REALLY comfy from battery 1... the rest of them took getting used to... (now if i had to choose, it would be from new red sukhoi and buster...) p.s. but now when soon i will be getting crack pitts, i guess only big telink plane i would replace my slick is a red sukhoi...
rimaarts is offline Find More Posts by rimaarts
Old May 03, 2012, 04:26 PM
Joined Dec 2009
70 Posts
Well, I couldnt decide on the Telink so I just ordered the Crack Bipe and the New TH motor.
Guess I'll wait to get the Telink later on...Too many planes already in such a short amount of time in this hobby...
savagedub78 is offline Find More Posts by savagedub78
Old May 03, 2012, 09:17 PM
'tis nothing
United States, CA, Napa
Joined Dec 2011
941 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hone1er View Post
... (It's in its final resting place at the top of a tree now )
Poor little guy.

I keep looking at the new bipe and realize I don't have a clue yet how to fly the ones I already have. lol
shunyata is offline Find More Posts by shunyata
Old May 03, 2012, 09:20 PM
Registered Abuser
United States, CT, Bethlehem
Joined Jan 2012
43 Posts
Haha, yeah I know what you mean. Didn't stop me from ordering it as soon as I woke up. This bipe will be the "nice" plane while I abuse my crack yak and keep the slick for night flights. At least that's how I justified it to myself...
astolenpose is offline Find More Posts by astolenpose
Old May 03, 2012, 09:25 PM
LiPo-Sucker & Airframe EMT
Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
Joined Aug 2010
3,592 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by astolenpose View Post
Haha, yeah I know what you mean. Didn't stop me from ordering it as soon as I woke up. This bipe will be the "nice" plane while I abuse my crack yak and keep the slick for night flights. At least that's how I justified it to myself...
Rationalization is a wonderful thing..........

Dave

pugsam is online now Find More Posts by pugsam
Old May 03, 2012, 10:30 PM
'tis nothing
United States, CA, Napa
Joined Dec 2011
941 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by astolenpose View Post
Yabbut. I just ordered up a Multiplex Blizzard - what can I say? Pseudo-hotliner sounds appealing?

I wanna pull the trigger on the bipe.

Please.

Pull.

Me.

Away.

From.

The lever.

lol
shunyata is offline Find More Posts by shunyata
Old May 04, 2012, 09:28 PM
Newpaltz, NY
Joined Dec 2009
248 Posts
Ordered yesterday, got my confirmation yesterday...any one get there's yet?
JMeyers is offline Find More Posts by JMeyers
Old May 04, 2012, 09:56 PM
United States, SC, Irmo
Joined Mar 2012
2,494 Posts
I hope everyone had nice weather like we did here in SC. The bad part is I went through all 8 batteries and still wanted more. These TH planes really are almost indestructable. I came all in one piece today. No cracks no bumps no errors. I spent most of the time just practicing the basic. Boy was it fun. Need more batteries. That should be on a T- shirt.

Tom
carr52 is offline Find More Posts by carr52
Old May 05, 2012, 08:04 AM
RC Toys R 4 White Trash
Joined Dec 2008
4,090 Posts
Great weather here too, and finally the wind has subsided. Got a bunch of flights on my Slick last night with LEDs. I put 2 pieces of cf rod through the wing tip to mount my LEDs, instead of on the SFG'S, now they are wing tips, i liked it much better. I'll post a few photos later.
Dan5.0 is offline Find More Posts by Dan5.0
Old May 05, 2012, 12:28 PM
Joined Jul 2011
721 Posts
Well I have finally done it. I flew my 32" Edge 540 into the ground often enough that the repairs had really compromised its flight characteristics. I had bought an Sbach a while back for just such an occasion. So I've started ripping apart the Edge and building the Sbach. I really should have done this with my original plane, the old style 32" slick, but I just can't make myself trash that one yet.

My Crack Yak is still in great shape, and it is my go-to plane. So the Sbach will serve as backup.
Madratter is offline Find More Posts by Madratter
Old May 05, 2012, 12:45 PM
The Twisted Elf
USA, NJ, Trenton
Joined Nov 2010
453 Posts
well guys i maidened my edge 540 with leds on it and it was great flying at night,told my buddy about it and he said that he wanted one,now i just placed 2 orders 1 to TH for a Pitts and a Crack Yak,Pitts for me and Yak for him,2 order to HP to get 15 more batteries man i love these planes better than my gassers
lugnutz is offline Find More Posts by lugnutz