SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Feb 10, 2007, 02:51 PM
Joined Feb 2007
4 Posts
Discussion
Os t-maxx engine help

Okay, so i rebuilt my t-maxx and havent used it for like two years. Today, I tried to start it, but when i pull the cord, its not sucking up any fuel from the fuel tank. So, i investigated further and found that is not sucking any fuel in, there was no problem with the carb, but it seemed like when i pulled the cord there was an air leak between the exhuast adapter and the exhaust header. This is the exhaust adapter i have http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/newth...newthread&f=48 So my problem is the seal im using and header it is leaking air when i pull the string so i cant suck any fuel up. I need something to help make a seal between the header and the exhaust adapter.Do you know what i can do?
hiflyer453 is offline Find More Posts by hiflyer453
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 18, 2007, 04:04 AM
Torrance, CA
Joined May 2003
1,680 Posts
A leak between your header and adaptor shouldn't cause your engine to not draw in fuel. You might need to clean out the pickup, or just replace the tank.
JDMstuff is offline Find More Posts by JDMstuff