HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 01, 2014, 07:36 PM
United States, PA, Pottstown
Joined Dec 2009
192 Posts
Just a little side note...

Earlier this weekend my friend, Jeff Troy, and I made a quick run up to the Vintage R/C Society's "Spirit of Selinsgrove" meet in Endicott, NY.

The VR/CS is an organization dedicated "to the preservation of our radio control history - the achievements of those electronic and airframe design pioneers that made R/C one of the best hobby/sport in the world today."

Jeff and I enjoy these meets because the participants in this meet are all builders. No ARFs here.

I took a few photos.
slow_flier is online now Find More Posts by slow_flier
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 02, 2014, 06:57 AM
Senile Member
Moab, Utah, USA
Joined Apr 2003
6,025 Posts
Looks like a great bunch of guys.
Lnagel is offline Find More Posts by Lnagel
Old Sep 11, 2014, 06:56 PM
United States, PA, Pottstown
Joined Dec 2009
192 Posts
Sorry for the lack of progress but work, allergies and house work; I've had little time to do anything on the Eastbourne. Maybe next week.
slow_flier is online now Find More Posts by slow_flier