HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Dec 09, 2012, 06:28 PM
tampa,florida
Joined Nov 2007
1,833 Posts
Alert
Irritating individuals

Well my poll and discussion got moved to the support forums where it will not be seen. I guess that is RCG's answer. Enjoy the site. See Ya!
ace4rc is online now Find More Posts by ace4rc
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 09, 2012, 07:31 PM
AMA 910957
United States, WA, Hoodsport
Joined Mar 2008
5,266 Posts
The thread (and poll) has been moved to the Support Forum, Site Chat:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...1785659&page=2

I don't see this an effort to bury the issue. I see it as a chance that more of the R/C Groups membership that does not come to the Airplane forums will see it.

EJWash
EJWash1 is online now Find More Posts by EJWash1
Old Dec 09, 2012, 10:11 PM
Joined May 2011
41 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by EJWash1 View Post
The thread (and poll) has been moved to the Support Forum, Site Chat:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...1785659&page=2

I don't see this an effort to bury the issue. I see it as a chance that more of the R/C Groups membership that does not come to the Airplane forums will see it.

EJWash
I think having the choice of blocking an individual from a thread you started is a reasonable and great idea. Forums are a business, it's not about rights of free speech.

A feature like this would not diminish forum usage. Obviously, the purpose of forums is to have a town hall setting while concurrently selling advertising. It's a business, we all know it, RC Groups isn't a charity.

And further, if a person doesn't like me, God bless them, just nuke me from your thread. When people misbehave in life they are sent a message; the online experience does not send a real life message. I think this concept is a great way to positively elevate the online experience. Thumbs up!
Blue_Sky is offline Find More Posts by Blue_Sky
Old Dec 09, 2012, 10:18 PM
Fueled by Arabica Beans
United States, NY, Syracuse
Joined Oct 2008
3,939 Posts
I agree, this will actually give the poll some legs, instead of just the fuel plane forum.
ChillPhatCat is offline Find More Posts by ChillPhatCat
Old Dec 10, 2012, 07:36 AM
tampa,florida
Joined Nov 2007
1,833 Posts
I had a nice discussion with an individual last night about this. Now I understand why it was moved so I'm locking this one. And will inform a moderator so it can be moved. My bad.
ace4rc is online now Find More Posts by ace4rc
Closed Thread