HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Today, 02:40 PM
Joined Mar 2009
786 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Frie View Post
I've obviously been in the lab for way too long lately, my flying-skills are getting rusty

I normally use a plane with OSD, logger etc. for testing, but was out with a friend fooling around today, so used an Easyglider for a quick basic-setup to give the MicroRx another beating (literally) and test the 1.2Ghz yagi from FPVpro.

Didn't go much further than 4 kilometers, but at a pretty low altitude. Awesome video link and perfect control - just wish I could say the same thing about the pilot. I normally fly flying wings and small quads, in comparison, that Easyglider is not very agile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrYq_R2TJgc

We like it when you spend lots of time in the lab
Level Flight is online now Find More Posts by Level Flight
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 03:54 PM
Joined Jan 2014
56 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastcoast78 View Post
A normal servo lead well work, its just not as secure as these locking connectors. Also with a servo lead you have to make sure your not plugging it in backwards
These are the ones i ordered. Same thing.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/MOLEX-3-Pin-...item1c41c84f33
Oh, cool. Yeah, wanted the locking. Perfect. I'll order these. Thanks!
TedStriker is offline Find More Posts by TedStriker
Old Today, 04:52 PM
United States, FL, Gulf Breeze
Joined Nov 2012
171 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JettPilot View Post
That's awesome ! I love to see our stuff on planes

I have not used that old Dragon in years, the file is buried underneath of bunch of more recent stuff, but I will try to find it for you.

Thanks for putting Dragon Link on your plane !

Mike
Mike,
It looks good on the wing but I want to put the bad ass dragon on the other... please PM me a good pic of it....................... Love DL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mkharrell is offline Find More Posts by mkharrell
Old Today, 08:03 PM
jd_
https://www.youtube.com/user/j
Joined Sep 2012
37 Posts
Windy Flight With FpvRaptor 1.6m Flown With DragonLink (13 min 31 sec)
jd_ is online now Find More Posts by jd_
Last edited by jd_; Today at 08:10 PM.
Old Today, 09:26 PM
United States, AL, Huntsville
Joined May 2011
255 Posts
Just performed the firmware update on my Tx and for good measure performed an update on the new receiver and bound it afterwards. Everything seems right, however I noticed the link flashes intermittedly, never noticed it doing that before. Is this normal? Or is it disconnecting off and on?

Dragonlink test (0 min 9 sec)
funkmanusa is online now Find More Posts by funkmanusa
Old Today, 09:35 PM
Dixie Normious
Can A da....Ehh!!
Joined May 2010
5,439 Posts
Yes that is normal! Mine flashes here and there. I would not worry about intermittent flashing of the link led. That said, try re binding with the RX further away for the TX and see what happens.
Eastcoast78 is online now Find More Posts by Eastcoast78
RCG Plus Member