Closed Thread
Old Aug 13, 2014, 09:23 AM
Australia, VIC, Rochester
Joined Jan 2008
2 Posts
Rant
postage outside the US

Hi Everybody
Would like to find out WHY it is so hard for seller's on RCG to ship outside the U.S. I know some country's can be a pain with thing's going missing in the mail, but it seem's that some seller's flatly refuse because of some paperwork!!???
I have recently bought 12 futaba receivers, 3 battery checkers and a digital thermometer off RCG and had the items sent to Australia and could not be happier with the seller's! They were great!! I also have nearly 600 E$#y (most of which have come from the U.S. and the U.K.)purchase's with a 100% feedback rate.
I also realize it is up to the seller but surely it's not that hard to do? I just tried to purchase an engine, which we would pay double for here, offered the guy his price which included US shipping, the entire price plus the postage to Oz (still cheaper than buying here!!)and still got knocked back.
Is it really that hard??

Cheers from Oz
Tim
kreamkarter is offline Find More Posts by kreamkarter
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 14, 2014, 06:39 AM
IT"S A PLANE NOT DOGFOOD
Australia, VIC, Hampton East
Joined Feb 2013
224 Posts
The cost of shipping. Loads of people ask how much is shipping and then they say they don't want it becuase shipping is too high so it was a waste of time for the seller
That's why I think they don't want to ship internationally.
I could be wrong
wojethebest is offline Find More Posts by wojethebest
Old Aug 14, 2014, 08:38 AM
Australia, VIC, Rochester
Joined Jan 2008
2 Posts
Yeah you could be right, who know's
kreamkarter is offline Find More Posts by kreamkarter
Closed Thread