Thread Tools
Old Jul 03, 2016, 10:25 AM
Pard is offline
Find More Posts by Pard
Registered User
Joined Jun 2016
29 Posts
Discussion
Inverted Capable, Micro Quad Control Board, for Brushed motors

Tall order here.

Does anyone know of an Inverted capable, micro quad, control board for brushed motors, spectrum compatible?

Other than the Nano QX 3D board, which cannot drive 8.5mm motors, are there any boards out there to build a brushed motor truly 3D capable quad?

How about the smallest brush-less 3D capable, sustained inverted flight, quad?

Ideas?
Pard is offline Find More Posts by Pard
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 13, 2016, 07:37 AM
zeros is online now
Find More Posts by zeros
Registered User
zeros's Avatar
United States, PA, Glen Mills
Joined Dec 2010
115 Posts
I think you might want to look into a Scisky board.
zeros is online now Find More Posts by zeros
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13, 2016, 07:58 AM
Pard is offline
Find More Posts by Pard
Registered User
Joined Jun 2016
29 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeros View Post
I think you might want to look into a Scisky board.
I have one scisky running clean flight. There is a selection for reversible motors but I think that is only for brushless esc.

https://oscarliang.com/3d-inverted-flying-quadcopter/


Do you have any experience with running scisky with brushed motors making them reversible?
Pard is offline Find More Posts by Pard
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14, 2016, 03:57 AM
Chaotix is online now
Find More Posts by Chaotix
Registered User
United Kingdom, Scotland, East Lothian
Joined Jan 2016
103 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pard View Post
Tall order here.

Does anyone know of an Inverted capable, micro quad, control board for brushed motors, spectrum compatible?

Other than the Nano QX 3D board, which cannot drive 8.5mm motors, are there any boards out there to build a brushed motor truly 3D capable quad?

How about the smallest brush-less 3D capable, sustained inverted flight, quad?

Ideas?
Look into the fc from the floureon H101, read this post about the firmware and its development.
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2512604
There are a few people successfully flying builds based on this board, with 8.5mm motors in full 3D flight like cp helis.
Chaotix is online now Find More Posts by Chaotix
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14, 2016, 06:46 AM
Pard is offline
Find More Posts by Pard
Registered User
Joined Jun 2016
29 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaotix View Post
Look into the fc from the floureon H101, read this post about the firmware and its development.
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2512604
There are a few people successfully flying builds based on this board, with 8.5mm motors in full 3D flight like cp helis.
Thanks for the guidance. I will check it out.
Pard is offline Find More Posts by Pard
Reply With Quote


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Micro Scisky MX Naze32 X 1S/2S Brushed Flight Control Board For Multirotor Quadcopter IKKI Mini Multirotors 11 Jul 26, 2016 04:29 PM
Sold Micro Scisky 32bits Brushed Flight Control Board kennywiz Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 0 Feb 01, 2016 10:18 AM
Wanted brushed motors for Spektrum Ultra Micro Receiver for 2 Brushed Motors SPMAR6400t pval3 Aircraft - Electric - Micro & Indoor Airplanes (FS/W) 2 Dec 31, 2015 05:55 AM
Wanted Micro quad brushed motors, beef board, alienwii MONOAMORE Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 5 Dec 13, 2015 01:25 PM
Help! Micro Scisky 32bits Brushed Flight Control Board Based On Naze 32 For Quadcopters Windkracht13 Multirotor Electronics 2 Nov 24, 2015 03:49 PM