Joined Nov 2012
My First Quadcopter design - will it work? (arducopter)
hi there aeroquad,
my name is gal and im a senior at the TAU.
I'm trying to build a quadcopter and i would like to know, from your experience, if it will work correctly.
Processor: Arduino Uno - Rev. 3
Communication system: Arduino Xbee kit
Gyro: tri-axes gyro breakout L3G4200D
Motors: 2725 brushless outrunner motor 1600kV
Propellers: 12x4.5 props 2pc standard rotation /2 pc RH rotation
ESCs: turnigy multistar 20 Amp multirotor brushless ESC 2-4S
Adapters: propeller adapter (colet type) 3mm
Frame: Turnigy talon carbon fiber quadcopter frame
Battery: turnigy 2200mAh 3S 40C lipo Pack
Charger: hobbyking 50watt 5A X-charger/balancer
and i have a few questions.
1) will it work correctly? do i need any other components?
2) do i need another shield for my arduino to allow the arduino to communicate with the ESCs?
3) are the motors powerful enough? will they give me enough thrust?
4) are the adapter i choose correct?
5) is the charger suitable for the battery?
6) do i need another battery for the arduino? what kind of battery?
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Help!||First Nitro Plane: Will this given combo work?||YellowSnow||3D / Fun Fly Fuel Planes||0||Jun 26, 2012 10:35 AM|
|Discussion||Will the Rx that comes with the FlySky 9x work in a quadcopter?||SplitFire||Multirotor Talk||3||Jun 22, 2012 09:26 PM|
|Discussion||Will this Work??( My first attempt at a quad)||Bixler13||Multirotor Talk||2||Apr 02, 2012 10:13 PM|
|Sold||Selling my Quadcopter/Arducopter mein electronics +(Magnetometer+GPS)||CyberCrash||Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W)||0||Jan 04, 2012 09:08 AM|
|Discussion||Aerial video from a 3D plane? Will my design work?||Hellbore||Aerial Photography||14||Aug 24, 2007 07:43 AM|