DJI SUPPORT / TESTING
United States, CA, Big Bear
Joined Jan 2006
9,465 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pederquad View Post
Thanks! Managed to solve it finally
Another question, Im having A2 + Futaba 14SG + Z15 GH3

Trying to map channels, possible to have one man operator or do I need another receiver and transmitter? Cause I only have F2-F3 available on the A2.

If I need another TX + RX what would you recommend? another Futaba 14SG plus its included receiver?
Since you only have 2 external channels left then I suggest a 2nd radio. I wouldn't think you would need another 14sg just for gimbal control. Maybe look at the Futaba 8fg.

1 question, why do you only have 2 channels left from the a2?
blade strike is offline Find More Posts by blade strike
Site Sponsor
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 28, 2014, 08:53 AM
Belgrade, Serbia
Joined May 2010
445 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by quadslo View Post
Our new showreel, shot mostly with Zenmuse gimbals

http://www.vimeo.com/101839078
Bravo!
dragant is offline Find More Posts by dragant
Old Jul 28, 2014, 09:11 AM
Joined Jul 2013
1,116 Posts
Quote:

Great camera work on all platforms, and some really righteous editing in that piece. Very nice work.
IronAgeMedia is offline Find More Posts by IronAgeMedia
Old Jul 28, 2014, 11:30 AM
United States, GA, Macon
Joined Jun 2013
303 Posts
My, My, on all counts.

E
edunwody is offline Find More Posts by edunwody
Old Jul 28, 2014, 01:16 PM
Will fly for food!
United States, GA, Acworth
Joined Jun 2013
1,463 Posts
Quote:

Nice stuff.Love the fly over of Mono Lake. Did you have the National Park services permission to shoot in some of those locations?

If so,I'd love to hear what the permitting process was like! I want to shoot in some of the national parks here on the east coast,but don't know anything in regard to permitting.
Burntpixel is offline Find More Posts by Burntpixel
Old Yesterday, 12:16 PM
Joined Jul 2014
7 Posts
Hi all,
After a succes flight with nice picture capturing I would try to fly again and take another pics but have a problem with gimbal Zenmus Z15.
At startup of Zenmuse Z15 for NEX7, gimbal keeps spinning and doesn't initialise. It always went round and round.. When I repower it continuous spinning at startup again and no initialization happening. All radio switches about gimbal working properly (Zenmuse is receiving the commands well on Zenmuse Assistant) and video out from cam is ok.. If I hold the gimbal when spinning then it's getting stop and working wrong.. Please check the video.
My setup is like: A2 + iOSD II + Zenmuse Z15 and wire connection is just like the picture attached. I've test with over 10 GPS signals outside lot of time but no difference..
Anyone got any ideas?

Already take this action so far:
- Reupdate Zenmuse Z15 GCU
- Reupdate all A2 parts (GPS, Mc..)
- Check all connection (can bus, servo cables..) of Zenmuse and / between A2
- Check radio's gimbal switches and work properly.
- Chech video transmitter and works properly.
- Try to connect Zenmuse's Can-bus direct to A2's PMU and no difference.
- Install old Zenmuse Software Assistan 1.2 and downgrade the firmware to 1.6_beta but no difference. Then install latest Zenmuse Software Assistan 1.4 and upgrade latest firmware 1.8_beta but no difference.

Zenmuse Z15 Startup Self-Test / Calibration Problem (1 min 34 sec)
Tolga123 is offline Find More Posts by Tolga123
Old Yesterday, 03:25 PM
DJI SUPPORT / TESTING
United States, CA, Big Bear
Joined Jan 2006
9,465 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolga123 View Post
Hi all,
After a succes flight with nice picture capturing I would try to fly again and take another pics but have a problem with gimbal Zenmus Z15.
At startup of Zenmuse Z15 for NEX7, gimbal keeps spinning and doesn't initialise. It always went round and round.. When I repower it continuous spinning at startup again and no initialization happening. All radio switches about gimbal working properly (Zenmuse is receiving the commands well on Zenmuse Assistant) and video out from cam is ok.. If I hold the gimbal when spinning then it's getting stop and working wrong.. Please check the video.
My setup is like: A2 + iOSD II + Zenmuse Z15 and wire connection is just like the picture attached. I've test with over 10 GPS signals outside lot of time but no difference..
Anyone got any ideas?

Already take this action so far:
- Reupdate Zenmuse Z15 GCU
- Reupdate all A2 parts (GPS, Mc..)
- Check all connection (can bus, servo cables..) of Zenmuse and / between A2
- Check radio's gimbal switches and work properly.
- Chech video transmitter and works properly.
- Try to connect Zenmuse's Can-bus direct to A2's PMU and no difference.
- Install old Zenmuse Software Assistan 1.2 and downgrade the firmware to 1.6_beta but no difference. Then install latest Zenmuse Software Assistan 1.4 and upgrade latest firmware 1.8_beta but no difference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsE05P7StTI
are you connected to canbus 1?
blade strike is offline Find More Posts by blade strike
Site Sponsor
Old Yesterday, 10:46 PM
Canada, QC, Montreal
Joined Jun 2012
356 Posts
The gimbal not look balance...
animau is offline Find More Posts by animau