HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Jan 23, 2014, 08:29 AM
Registered User
Joined Apr 2008
242 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by demondriver View Post
Thankyou Sir!
Never buy something that's unproven Sir. . . I will be selling these after I maiden one. . . One of these should be completed by spring. . . I hope.
Awesome. I'll be waiting as well.
nopistn is offline Find More Posts by nopistn
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 23, 2014, 08:37 PM
Up-Out-&-Gone
demondriver's Avatar
Charelston SC U.S.A.
Joined Mar 2007
14,829 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nopistn View Post
Awesome. I'll be waiting as well.
Thanks Nop! I will keep you posted!
demondriver is online now Find More Posts by demondriver
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 24, 2014, 03:27 AM
HappyGoLucky
chochmah's Avatar
Germany, BW, Ibach
Joined Dec 2009
516 Posts
Awesome! Congrats!

Let's see the video! Now!
And whatever you do, don't wear shades again! Children are watching! My girlfriend who has no interest in RC whatsoever watches your videos soley because of the "nice guy" and she was petrified by that mafia guy that had taken over your last taxitest video.
chochmah is offline Find More Posts by chochmah
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Blohm und Voss BV P.144
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2014, 08:28 AM
Up-Out-&-Gone
demondriver's Avatar
Charelston SC U.S.A.
Joined Mar 2007
14,829 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chochmah View Post
Awesome! Congrats!

Let's see the video! Now!
And whatever you do, don't wear shades again! Children are watching! My girlfriend who has no interest in RC whatsoever watches your videos soley because of the "nice guy" and she was petrified by that mafia guy that had taken over your last taxitest video.
Video?. . . Chochmah my good man these 145's still have quite a but of work before their finished. . . I'd say they will be done in early april.

And I always wear sunglasses when I fly or do anything RC. . . . And I'm out of the mafia lol.. . . .Chochmah has a girlfriend?. . . . Who- knew? Lmao
demondriver is online now Find More Posts by demondriver
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 24, 2014, 09:15 AM
HappyGoLucky
chochmah's Avatar
Germany, BW, Ibach
Joined Dec 2009
516 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by demondriver View Post
Video?. . . Chochmah my good man these 145's still have quite a but of work before their finished. . . I'd say they will be done in early april.

And I always wear sunglasses when I fly or do anything RC. . . . And I'm out of the mafia lol.. . . .Chochmah has a girlfriend?. . . . Who- knew? Lmao
I posted in the wrong thread...

I wanted to post in your MD-80 od BAC111 thread... I think. You have so many buildthreads things can get a bit messy when one is subscribed to many of them. And we watch your buildvideos on the telly, you don't wear sunglasses when building!
chochmah is offline Find More Posts by chochmah
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Blohm und Voss BV P.144
Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31, 2014, 02:10 PM
Registered User
Joined Apr 2008
242 Posts
I was wondering if this project is still coming along....
Here is a little erj inspiration, full up elevator. I thought it looked cool.
nopistn is offline Find More Posts by nopistn
Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31, 2014, 02:13 PM
Up-Out-&-Gone
demondriver's Avatar
Charelston SC U.S.A.
Joined Mar 2007
14,829 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nopistn View Post
I was wondering if this project is still coming along....
Here is a little erj inspiration, full up elevator. I thought it looked cool.
It's actually getting near the end. . . I've been working on so many other projects at the same time I've neglected to update this one lol

I will soon though.
demondriver is online now Find More Posts by demondriver
RCG Plus Member
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Build Log Embraer ERJ-145 build jdlilfan RC Airliners (Commercial, Cargo, Troop Carrier) 218 Apr 04, 2014 12:52 PM
Build Log Erj-145 rmackelvey Foamies (Scratchbuilt) 67 Apr 07, 2012 07:35 PM
Discussion Project - ERJ-145 XR FANMAN Electric Ducted Fan Jet Talk 61 Jul 26, 2008 07:42 PM
For Sale Airplane model ERJ-145 modelplane Non R/C Items (FS/W) 3 Oct 16, 2005 10:31 AM
Need Info on Bombardier CRJ200 and Embraer ERJ-145 Regecide Life, The Universe, and Politics 0 Oct 15, 2003 09:17 PM