Old Feb 15, 2012, 07:41 PM
Suspended Account
Australia, QLD, Brisbane
Joined Apr 2011
21 Posts
Cool
New Auction Website

Hi guys,
I was looking around for some cheap RC gear and found this auction site www.swoped.com
Have anyone sold or bought anything here yet?

Cheers
Impartial is offline Find More Posts by Impartial
Last edited by Impartial; Feb 20, 2012 at 12:40 AM.
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 23, 2012, 04:57 AM
Suspended Account
Australia, QLD, Brisbane
Joined Apr 2011
21 Posts
Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone bought or sold anything here yet.

I came across it last week, and would like to know if any early adopters have tried it out?
Old Feb 23, 2012, 04:58 PM
I never finish anyth
United States, TX, Houston
Joined Jan 2012
2,585 Posts
I am willing to wager $20 that you work for or are somehow affiliated with swooped.com
MCrites is offline Find More Posts by MCrites
Old Feb 23, 2012, 05:11 PM
Suspended Account
Australia, QLD, Brisbane
Joined Apr 2011
21 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCrites View Post
I am willing to wager $20 that you work for or are somehow affiliated with swoped.com
Hi,
Not yet, but I have been burned and gave too much money to eBay when selling my stuff and I loved the idea of a site that believes in low selling cost. I will soon be selling some of my unwanted hobby parts there and post direct links here like I see some people doing for items they sell on eBay.

Is that allowed? How do I go about selling my stuff on the forum and promoting something I think is good without upsetting or unsettling other users?

My items will be all directed to Australian users but I am not sure if this site has many users in AU even though the company seems to be located in Melbourne.

Keep your $20 to bid on some of my items once they are live. In that sense I will be working for swoped.com but with the low selling cost it is more likely that we will be working together not one for another. I am done paying 10% commission for my sales.
Old Feb 23, 2012, 10:27 PM
United States, TN, Smyrna
Joined Sep 2011
257 Posts
You cant, so they get reported for personally attacking.

Keep updating us on new things.
Mtrchs is offline Find More Posts by Mtrchs