HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Jun 03, 2012, 07:42 AM
Registered User
United Kingdom, Beverley
Joined May 2012
154 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellik View Post
crap!!! lol oh well it will be in stock along with the new gyro and chain tensioner before we know it
Yup it will be! & iv ordered my vmx should be here next week hopefully but can't use it till my cast comes off
Is the front brake a good upgrade I'm thinking of getting the brake kit and other stuff when the new gyro is out?
Kurtis is offline Find More Posts by Kurtis
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 03, 2012, 01:49 PM
Registered User
Joined Mar 2012
395 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurtis View Post
Yup it will be! & iv ordered my vmx should be here next week hopefully but can't use it till my cast comes off
Is the front brake a good upgrade I'm thinking of getting the brake kit and other stuff when the new gyro is out?
im not sure i dont have it, and i have not herd of many people talking about it. IMO the bike stops efficiently without it.and you deff want to wait till you can chase the bike before running it, when you first start out youll prob be chasing after it quite a bit till you get use to the way it handles and how you have to run it to keep it from laying over and getting stuck.
Rellik is offline Find More Posts by Rellik
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 03, 2012, 01:53 PM
Registered User
United Kingdom, Beverley
Joined May 2012
154 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellik View Post
im not sure i dont have it, and i have not herd of many people talking about it. IMO the bike stops efficiently without it.and you deff want to wait till you can chase the bike before running it, when you first start out youll prob be chasing after it quite a bit till you get use to the way it handles and how you have to run it to keep it from laying over and getting stuck.
ah right ok, and yup ill have to wait
Kurtis is offline Find More Posts by Kurtis
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 03, 2012, 02:13 PM
Registered User
UK, Brentwood, Brentwood
Joined Feb 2011
651 Posts
any one uk based up for some VMX racing check this link and leave details if interested in meeting up

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1664584
deen247 is offline Find More Posts by deen247
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 04, 2012, 04:53 AM
Registered User
UFRC's Avatar
Australia, SA, Adelaide
Joined May 2011
78 Posts
ktm vmx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellik View Post
I love Honda but an orange ktm would look sick.
Thanks Rellik haa i used that name many moons ago in a fourm,not many people got it.. there like'wt hell rellik are you real old or sumthing? No dumb its killer spelt bkwrds ...ohhhh,any way cool name....................KTM it is, started paint looking sweet and hey it may even go faster!!!!!posting pics real soon........
UFRC is offline Find More Posts by UFRC
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 04, 2012, 05:02 AM
Registered User
UFRC's Avatar
Australia, SA, Adelaide
Joined May 2011
78 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurtis View Post

also UFRC how did you get a clear body for the vmx for free? i want one haha
i got em of ebay the dude gave me a free one with order as i got a bit of gear from him ,but beware some are real thin lexan rubbish ,best go for genuine venom clear.
UFRC is offline Find More Posts by UFRC
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 04, 2012, 05:22 AM
Registered User
Joined Mar 2012
395 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFRC View Post
Thanks Rellik haa i used that name many moons ago in a fourm,not many people got it.. there like'wt hell rellik are you real old or sumthing? No dumb its killer spelt bkwrds ...ohhhh,any way cool name....................KTM it is, started paint looking sweet and hey it may even go faster!!!!!posting pics real soon........
hahah, yeah one of my old managers when i was like 16 use to call me killer b.c i always had new girls coming up to working asking for me lol one day i was filling out information on line for a web sight and i did not want to put my last name, so i was like hhhhmmmm lets make up a bogus last name, and that just came to me head and it stuck, i get packages to my house that say sal rellik lol.

people are just mad bc they did not come up with a cool name like us

ktm is prob going to look sweet!!
Rellik is offline Find More Posts by Rellik
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 04, 2012, 05:32 AM
Registered User
United Kingdom, Beverley
Joined May 2012
154 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFRC View Post
i got em of ebay the dude gave me a free one with order as i got a bit of gear from him ,but beware some are real thin lexan rubbish ,best go for genuine venom clear.
Ah right ok cheers pal and the ktm will look sick!
Kurtis is offline Find More Posts by Kurtis
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 04, 2012, 10:44 AM
Registered User
UK, Brentwood, Brentwood
Joined Feb 2011
651 Posts
time to get racing
deen247 is offline Find More Posts by deen247
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 04, 2012, 11:05 AM
Registered User
United Kingdom, Beverley
Joined May 2012
154 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by deen247 View Post
time to get racing
Looking good! i cant wait to get mine!
Kurtis is offline Find More Posts by Kurtis
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 04, 2012, 09:26 PM
Registered User
Joined Jun 2011
33 Posts
My DirtBike Group

Heres My DirtBike Group. If the the e gyro is costing 150.00 retail and you have 3 bikes = $$$.$$
Jetson40 is offline Find More Posts by Jetson40
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 04, 2012, 10:00 PM
Registered User
Joined Mar 2012
395 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetson40 View Post
Heres My DirtBike Group. If the the e gyro is costing 150.00 retail and you have 3 bikes = $$$.$$
Wow why so many lol wish I had one more so I could make one dirt bike and one super moto
Rellik is offline Find More Posts by Rellik
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 04, 2012, 10:12 PM
Registered User
Lloydminster AB
Joined Dec 2010
50 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurtis View Post
Yup it will be! & iv ordered my vmx should be here next week hopefully but can't use it till my cast comes off
Is the front brake a good upgrade I'm thinking of getting the brake kit and other stuff when the new gyro is out?
I'm using the front brake on my VMX and I really like it, I think its a worthwhile upgrade.
cwazyduck is offline Find More Posts by cwazyduck
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 05, 2012, 05:00 AM
Registered User
United Kingdom, Beverley
Joined May 2012
154 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwazyduck View Post
I'm using the front brake on my VMX and I really like it, I think its a worthwhile upgrade.
thanks for the info duck i think i may get it as it makes it look cooler as well haha
Kurtis is offline Find More Posts by Kurtis
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 05, 2012, 06:08 AM
Registered User
Joined Jun 2011
33 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellik View Post
Wow why so many lol wish I had one more so I could make one dirt bike and one super moto
All bikes are used when purchased. One was brand new.
Jetson40 is offline Find More Posts by Jetson40
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion HoobyKing new dirt bike vs. venom vmx 450 amitgv1 Motorcycles 19 Oct 13, 2010 11:09 AM
Discussion Duratrax DX450 VS. Venom VMX 450 Butters Motorcycles 31 Mar 18, 2010 03:41 PM
Discussion VMX 1/4 Scale Dirt Bike Venom Media Venom 4 Mar 01, 2010 06:41 PM
Discussion Venom VMX 450 MX Bike! Mark Headling Motorcycles 2 Feb 09, 2010 11:44 AM
Discussion The Original 1/4 Scale RC nitro dirt bike from the 70's Magicd1 Motorcycles 6 Oct 02, 2006 02:06 AM