SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Apr 20, 2015, 04:39 PM
Find More Posts by beentheunseen
Joined Apr 2015
4 Posts
Discussion
Battery Voltage on Multiwii Pro -> MinimOSD

Hi all,

I have just managed to set up voltage monitoring on my quadcopter, which I did using a voltage divider hooked up to an assigned pin on the multiwii board. I have enabled all the relevant parts of the code, set the vbatscale, and as a result it appears to be reading correctly in the multiwii gui (as i look at it now it's 12.400v).

I have also got a minimOSD running KV Team OSD, which also appears to be working correctly. It's reading and displaying all the telemetry data from the multiwii perfectly, all except the battery voltage, which seems to be stuck unmovingly on 13.00v. I tried unplugging the sensor wire from the multiwii entirely to see if the 13v reading would change, but nothing happened. I have checked the MWii box under 'main voltage', is there something i'm missing?

Name: vbat.png
Views: 7
Size: 6.5 KB
Description:
Name: quad-osd.png
Views: 7
Size: 24.5 KB
Description:

Can anybody help?

Setup:
Hobbyking MultiWii Pro running MultiWii v2.3
MinimOSD v1 running KV TEam OSD v2.3 (5v powering both sides)
3s Lipo Battery
beentheunseen is offline Find More Posts by beentheunseen
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 21, 2015, 04:10 PM
Find More Posts by beentheunseen
Joined Apr 2015
4 Posts
Anyone?
beentheunseen is offline Find More Posts by beentheunseen